SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The School of Christ-BH Clendennen MUST READ For Believers

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
kathleen1

The School of Christ-BH Clendennen MUST READ For Believers

Below is an article from Pastor Clendennen's School of Christ. For those who haven't heard of him, he is a long time friend of David Wilkerson. There are 156 of these articles in the School of Christ, in 19 different topics, all should be mandatory reading for the Bride of Christ. This is too good to keep to myself. You can find all these posted at the School of Christ site, but they are in plain text format, and you will have to search through a long list (numbered, not titled), and copy and paste. I found this material so spiritually valuable I copied and pasted these myself, and grouped them together in their own subject folders and (pdf format) and made a compressed zip file, and uploaded it to Fileden.com.I encourage all who want to know Christ better, to download this file, and share this material with others. There is nothing on Pastor Clendennen's site that prohibits this that I found. This link is safe, and contains no spyware or virus. I uploaded it from my PC because I want to share this with others who love Jesus Christ. I simply wanted to share with the Body of Christ, and highly recommend reading this. Below is just one of the lessons. This man is 87 years old and has walked with God over 50 years. We would do well to learn what God has taught him.

http://www.schoolofchristinternational.com/index.html

ARTICLE DELETED BUT IN DOWNLOAD. PASTOR CLENDENNEN ASKS THAT THE ARTICLES NOT BE POSTED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE. SORRY.....FORGIVE ME FOR NOT CHECKING THAT FIRST.
[url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/2/727206/My%20Documents/clendennenschoolofchrist.zip]Download the Entire School of Christ material, Free[/url]

2008/3/19 19:55Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: The School of Christ-BH Clendennen MUST READ For Believers

Thank you very much for your efforts, this will be a blessing to many.

Mr. Clendennen's sermons and articles have been challenging and changing me for years now. Greg has posted many of his sermons here on SI. I've heard some good things about these School of Christ lessons, looking forward to reading them.

Thanks again!

In Christ,

Ron

2008/3/19 20:53Profile
kathleen1

Re: copyright concerns on School of Christ

For any one who has copyright concerns,
http://www.schoolofchrist.org/faq.html#1

This gives permission to copy the material, and share it, without editing it-and I did add some highlights, in some, like I highlight in my Bible. However, I did notice it says these articles are not to be posted on any web site...so I think I may have messed up there-because I did post one here...forgive me Lord, I didn't mean to violate that...I hadn't noticed it before. So, the article I posted should be removed. Sorry, but it is in the download... :-) :-(

2008/3/19 22:12Profile
Nellie

THis is very good reading, from a man who really is sold out for God.
Anything by Brother Clendenen is good.
God Bless
Nellie

2008/3/20 9:21Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Just wanted to bring this item from Mr. Clendennen to our attention again. I have been reading through these lessons and they are tremendous and will be a blessing to many in the Body of Christ. His writing reminds me very much of T.A. Sparks even though their preaching styles couldn't be more different.

There is a clear focus here on Christ and the Cross, the strait gate and the narrow way.

[url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/2/727206/My%20Documents/clendennenschoolofchrist.zip]HERE[/url] is the link again to download the entire book. Thanks again to Kathleen for putting this together.

In Christ,

Ron

2008/4/19 11:12Profile
Terrim

Goldsboro, NC

Re: School of Christ International

Dear brother Ron,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a sister in the Lord from Goldsboro, NC and I did a search for must read books and came across a series of messages pertaining to the School of Christ (SOC) book. I have am taking the liberty to forward some what I feel is very valuable information.

The SOC is having the 3 week school here in Goldsboro, NC beginning February 9th, 2009. You can go to www.actsamerica.com for more information. Also, just last night I watched a demo of www.actsamerica.tv which will begin streaming live January 4th, 2009. And my son and I were just about at the edge of our seats. It's a ministry entirely dedicated to the SOC, in which they have powerful messages from Pastor B.H. Clendennen.

Mind you, we were just watching the demo, so we only heard short clips here and there but it stirred to the core.

Pass along the good news!

In Christ,
Theresa Velez(Terrim)

2008/11/26 11:15Profile
Terrim

Goldsboro, NC

Re:

Dear Nellie,

I am learning my way around this site so you may see this info. several times.Nevertheless, I am taking the liberty to forward some what I feel is very valuable information.

The SOC is having the 3 week school here in Goldsboro, NC beginning February 9th, 2009. You can go to www.actsamerica.com for more information. Also, just last night I watched a demo of www.actsamerica.tv which will begin streaming live January 4th, 2009. And my son and I were just about at the edge of our seats. It's a ministry entirely dedicated to the SOC, in which they have powerful messages from Pastor B.H. Clendennen.

Mind you, we were just watching the demo, so we only heard short clips here and there but it stirred to the core.

In Christ,
Theresa Velez(Terrim)

2008/11/26 12:15Profile
Terrim

Goldsboro, NC

Re:

Dear Kathleen,

Your email about the School of Christ was the first one I read and really encouraged me to send this email. I am learning my way around this site so you may see this info. several times. Nevertheless, I am taking the liberty to forward some what I feel is very valuable information.

In Christ,
Theresa Velez(Terrim)

2008/11/26 12:17Profile
kathleen1

Re:

I am so thankful you are posting this info, Theresa. You said it will start streaming Jan 4? What is going to be streamed then if the SOC doesn't start until Feb 9? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

2008/11/26 13:35Profile
Nellie

Re:

Thanks so much, Theresa.
I put these in my Favorites.
God Bless you.
Nellie

2008/11/26 14:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy