SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The acorns with which God feeds swine! -watson

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Matthew 19:22 esv
When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

"The fundamental difference between many of us and the rich young ruler is this: He believed what Jesus said was required of him to inherit eternal life and walked away sadly, while we don't believe what Jesus said was required of us to inherit life and walk away rejoicing in our self deception." -David Servant

[url=http://www.fleebabylon.com/audio/sheep_and_goats.mp3]Sheep and the Goats - David Servant - 30 minutes[/url]

In Christ - Jim

2008/3/17 21:08

Re:

Quote:

jimdied2sin wrote:
Matthew 19:22 esv
When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

"The fundamental difference between many of us and the rich young ruler is this: He believed what Jesus said was required of him to inherit eternal life and walked away sadly, while we don't believe what Jesus said was required of us to inherit life and walk away rejoicing in our self deception." -David Servant

[url=http://www.fleebabylon.com/audio/sheep_and_goats.mp3]Sheep and the Goats - David Servant - 30 minutes[/url]

In Christ - Jim

So what are you saying? Does that mean you think I'm a goat? Well, baaaaaaaaa. You can throw something someone else said at me and a message that youve probably never listened to, but you don't have the courage to tell me in your own words why you think I'm a goat. If your gonna accuse me of something at least have the guts to tell me in your own words why I'm wrong.

2008/3/17 21:35
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Does that mean you think I'm a goat? Well, baaaaaaaaa.

Friend, you are being asked once again to leave the attitude at the door. I am not impressed with your witt, and each post you make persuades me more and more that you are coming in here with a chip on your shoulder, with an agenda, something to prove.

This is not a place for confrontations. Please post edifyingly, or don't post at all.

2008/3/17 21:52Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy