SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA, USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

This is wonderful! My wife and I are going to make every effort to attend. We missed last year's conference, and it would be a tragedy to miss again.

We are certainly keeping this conference within our prayers. We hope to see some great things as a result.

:-)

By the way, has anyone ever heard of "Ben Jordan" (not to be confused with Bernard Jordan or Benjamin Jordan")? He is a preacher from Missouri that I heard at a conference as a teen. In his messages, he preached about a deep longing for revival. He also explained how he reads [i]Why Revival Tarries[/i] after every new year. The messages that I have heard from him are soul stirring are heart challenging.

Has anyone ever heard of him?

2008/3/16 9:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
By the way, has anyone ever heard of "Ben Jordan" (not to be confused with Bernard Jordan or Benjamin Jordan")? He is a preacher from Missouri that I heard at a conference as a teen. In his messages, he preached about a deep longing for revival. He also explained how he reads Why Revival Tarries after every new year. The messages that I have heard from him are soul stirring are heart challenging.

Dear Brother,

It would be great for you to join us at the conference where their will be God willing a sincere plea for genuine revival in our land. If you have any copies of or links to his messages do send them my way, I would be interested to hear this young preachers sermons. Yes, keep praying for the events that are planned this year that God would come in the midst.

2008/3/16 12:00Profile
noone

United States

Re: Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA

which church? this is in my backyard maybe 10min.!

any schedule out yet or to soon?

2008/3/17 0:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

God has opened up a new church that will make much more room 1400 seats. And also provide easy access to the airport ALANTA and hotels and motels from and to the church. The new area is [b]Lilburn, GA[/b] which is right on the edge of Alanta. I will be emailing all the pre-registered folks that have registered already about this switch.

Revival Conference
October 21-23rd, 2008
Lilburn, Georgia,
United States

2008/3/18 9:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Al Whittinghill is now a confirmed speaker for this event.

2008/3/18 17:18Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Al Whittinghill is now a confirmed speaker for this event.

----

God has opened up a new church that will make much more room 1400 seats. And also provide easy access to the airport ALANTA and hotels and motels from and to the church. The new area is Lilburn, GA which is right on the edge of Alanta.

Praise God! Although Atlanta is a bit farther for us...I think it will be better to have a larger building. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing Al Whittinghill; I'm glad the Lord has laid it on his heart to come.

2008/3/18 17:24
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dean Taylor and Ron Owens have confirmed to be involved in this event. Keep praying saints.

2008/3/19 11:37Profile
frazier72

Re: Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA,

WOW, sorry but this is disappointing news for me and some members of our church in Oklahoma. I am glad more will be able to attend, but we will not be able to. God bless those who can go.

2008/3/19 12:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
WOW, sorry but this is disappointing news for me and some members of our church in Oklahoma. I am glad more will be able to attend, but we will not be able to. God bless those who can go

I have spoken with your pastor and what we might be doing is having a life-website of all 3 evening services at your church in Oklahoma. This will allow local people who can't travel out to georgia view some of the sessions and prayer and worship corporately. I will post more information on these "similcast" events that will be available all over the country God willing.

I also wanted to mention that Alan Martin will be attending the event and helping with the morning worship times.

2008/3/22 11:03Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Have Mark Cahill and/or Voddie Baucham been invited to speak? They are both very close by to where the conference will be.

2008/3/22 14:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy