SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric & Leslie Ludy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

"When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric & Leslie Ludy

[b]1.[/b] When God Writes Your Love Story
[b]2.[/b] When Dreams Come True
[b]3.[/b] Authentic Beauty
[b]4.[/b] God's Gift to Women

are all books that I've read by Eric & Leslie Ludy, I'm currently reading through, or plan on reading soon.

[b]1 & 2.[/b] I've read those 2 and they are [i]really[/i] good! Eric & Leslie's personal experiences concerning relationships with others, with each other, and with God totally touched and softened my heart and opened me up to God's faithful love for me. I learned to trust Him with my future and faithfully wait for His best for my life. In falling more in love with the Lord, the desire to have an even closer relationship with my parents has grown, along with others who truly care about me and have encouraged me in my walk with the Lord.

[b]3.[/b] This book is for single women, encouraging us to be more Christ-like than worldly. To care more about God's love and acceptance than the world's or even from the opposite sex. I've only completed the first chapter and look forward to how God can mold me through what Leslie has learned in her own personal life.

[b]4.[/b] This book is for men, maybe just single, I don't know. From the description I've read, the book is meant to encourage guys to be the Christ-like men God meant for them to be. When I'm done with the one I'm reading now, out of curiousity, I think I'll check out this book too.

Here's the website to Eric & Leslie's ministry www.ericandleslie.com.

2004/6/15 17:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy