SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I could use some prayer...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Krispy...

Praying. My dad once passed a kidney stone. He said that he felt like he was giving birth to a child. When he finally saw how small the stone was, he was shocked. He said it reminded him that a small stone in the right place could bring down a giant.

Brother, I will definitely be praying for you!

:-)

2008/3/11 16:24Profile

Re:

Thanx y'all!

Yea, the day the stone began to move out of the kidney it felt like someone kicked me in the back. Fortunately when this thing passes the lithotripsy will have ground it up into sand... so that part wont be too bad.

I'm actually more concerned about my shoulder. It's been bothering me for a long time and my wife finally convinced me to see a doctor... and as suspected, there is a tear. I'll know more once the doc reviews the MRI.

I'm beginning to understand now how folks in their 80's are feeling like they are ready to "go home"... If this happening to me now, imagine when I'm 80! LOL

Krispy

2008/3/11 16:31

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Just so y'all know... I'm having a very LARGE kidney stone removed, and also have torn something in my shoulder weight lifting, and probably having surgery on that in a week or two. Just had an MRI, and going back to the orthepedic doc next week to get the low down on that one.

Didnt want anyone thinking I had a tumor or anything like that.

My wife is telling me it's time to downshift my life. I may or may not listen to her. :-)

Krispy

Two non life-threatening but very paonful problems.

Praying and trusting you will soon be back to full strength. And [i]maybe[/i] taking things a little easier, for your wife's sake as much as your own maybe?

We women worry about our menfolk, you know!

2008/3/11 16:34

Re:

Hi Krisp, God love ya. I know what those Kidney Stones are like, they can really bring a man down to his knees...well, for me I was sprawled out on the floor.:-P It's nothing for our God to break those kidney stones up, He sure helped me when I went to the emergency room. While laying there just praising the LORD, they told me to get up and try to urinate. I was able to pass a large stone and you want to talk about relief. Thank you Jesus.

But there is nothing wrong in heeding your wife's concerns. Down shifting only means that you do less instead of over exerting. Us men are the hardest people to convince of that.

I have prayed for you.

2008/3/11 17:03
Nellie

Re: I could use some prayer...

Father,
Touch Krispy during this trying, painful time.
Hold this whole Family in your arms.
In Jesus Name.
Amen

2008/3/11 17:09Profile

Re:

Praying for you, brother. I'll bring this up at our prayer retreat that is taking place right now.

2008/3/11 17:12
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Krispy,

Did you ever consider that if your wife wanted you dead, she would not care about your physical condition? Apparently, she wants you to be around for a while and not act like an 80 YO man! So, maybe we should pray you would learn to be considerate of your wife's wishes? :-)

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/3/11 20:39Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:
Just so y'all know... I'm having a very LARGE kidney stone removed, and also have torn something in my shoulder weight lifting, and probably having surgery on that in a week or two. Just had an MRI, and going back to the orthepedic doc next week to get the low down on that one.

Praying for you from this day forth. Bless you brother and your dear wife.

2008/3/11 20:49Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:
Krispy,

Did you ever consider that if your wife wanted you dead, she would not care about your physical condition? Apparently, she wants you to be around for a while and not act like an 80 YO man! So, maybe we should pray you would learn to be considerate of your wife's wishes?

Blessings,
ginnyrose

Yeah Krispy would be less trouble for you too:-D
women intuition often sees ahead or before hand sometimes like a watchtower with warning bell sounding.

Peace -
Claudette

2008/3/11 20:56Profile
destinysweet

Re:

Krispy,I will be praying..I remember sitting with a friend who passed her kidney stones very rapidly while we prayed..it was painful but the Lord even lessened that for her..Glory to God for His mercy..You are getting a procedure done to disentigrate the stones..break it into pieces..may there be no complications..and also that your shoulder would heal good as new..be kind to it..it is wounded..sorry to hear you are suffering from these hurtful things..With you in prayer!

2008/3/11 21:58Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy