SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Submit to God, Resist the Devil

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

Submit to God, Resist the Devil

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e1bb051f28808c6f4607

5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for

“ God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

2008/2/25 22:23Profile

Re: Submit to God, Resist the Devil

Sister Claudette,

When I read on the day you posted, the scripture, it really ministered to me. Thank you.

Now, I've watched the video as well, and am even more blessed, again. What a powerful message, yet so simple; so true.

Thank you.

2008/2/27 14:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy