SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is there an interest in coordinating having David Wilkerson come to Texas to minister for a weekend?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yulandop

Texas

Is there an interest in coordinating having David Wilkerson come to Texas to minister for a weekend?

I was posting to see if there was an interest as a group of people that are in texas in possibly coordinating having a speaker come to minister.
I called David Wilkerson's ministry and I asked why Pastor David doesnt minister within the states very often. She stated that he does not get many invitations to minister within the states. So I posted on the board to see if there was an interest within texas to possibly coordinate having him come for a weekend to minister. Maybe as a small group of praying individuals this could be accomplished
Is there an interest?

2008/2/24 8:42Profile

Re: Is there an interest in coordinating having David Wilkerson come to Texas to mini

Brother, I think this is an excellent thought and prayer.

Will be praying.

2008/2/24 17:17
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

I have had it on my heart to see brother Dave Wilkerson come speak at this years revival conference. Personally to try and "make" a new event work to get pastors to primarly come is hard. I know wilkerson only speaks these days in his old age at events where "many" pastors are present. The revival conference has many pastors coming out and I believe this year will be no exception.

https://www.sermonindex.net/revivalconference.php

Pray that God shows favor and allows David Wilkerson to come and speak at this years event.

2008/2/24 20:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy