SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Attention all pastors who have a few moments to spare..in need of your wisdom here.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
destinysweet

Re:

He Reigns..Perhaps you have only skimmed over my words and not taken them to heart again..you seem to always be standing in a place with me that is disapproving,suspicious...I obviously rub you the wrong way..I asked you recently to please extend yourself to me in a matter to get clear..you did not address the issue fully or help me learn how to send you a private message...until you do so ..please refrain from scolding me..thanks..When you go to pray and know that your brother has a problem with you..address it..paraphrased..again.. if you do not have the time to give what I am saying/asking the respect it deserves without assuming the worst..and cannot love me with genuine compassion..please..just pray for what is lacking..in myself and yourself.

I have been searching for a new congregation...it is winter and I do not have a vehicle at this time..I have a strong desire to be involved with an up close and personal group of believers in the area..I do not have a phone..and though I think to call different places to get someone to pick me up..thinking I should be making a greater effort..I get no witness..for a while he was sending many believers by where I sat outside in the daytime reading the bible and praying..they described their fellowships to me..very telling and I desired to go anyway to connect but the Lord showed me many reasons why I ought to wait..also the buses do not run in many places in the city on Sundays..or into the later evenings during the week.This city is somewhat sprawling and for the most part I am unfamiliar with it..I find it confusing at times..going to the dentist and the market right now is about the extent of my travels.I'm not in a hurry..spring is near. The places I have been sent to were so badly compromised by religious pride and soulish preaching or the false prophetic,unrighteous ambition and self exaltation,abusive authority etc...that God said not to place myself under the authority of these pastors..though I continue to pray for them all,with tears. He sends me the fellowship of brethren that I have met who are also seeking God diligently and we are a comfort to one another.
Oftimes when I begin attending a body of believers..demons manifest even in the elders and pastoral..it is very disheartening..they rise up and begin to manifest before I have even said a word..it is very difficult to have God use the light,Christ, that is in you to expose the darkness everywhere you go..but I have had to get used to it..Greeters who snarl Leave! as a demonic spirit manifests superimposed upon their faces,as I walk past..but I stay and stand and worship ..it is warfare..and I weep.I love the body of Christ more than words can express..I am stirred up on account of this love..I am not grumbling..only stating that which is factual..If He sends me back I stay as long as He allows.
God shakes people up and shakes the very foundations of their 'church' structure/focus..I am glad for you that you have a place where you are welcome and loved,with folks you trust..so in this you do not suffer as you may have before.
I raised my children in Taos ,N.M for much of their youth..Many of those pastors either died or lost their posts once whatever darkness was exposed..some are so bound by religiosity/legalism..there is no power or outreach and they are threatened and envious of anyone who can do the things Jesus said we would...so much can be said here..but this is a small bit of info for you concerning the masculine covering in my life..Christ Jesus is my head..oh..my husband divorced me a few times..once for not aborting our daughter..because he thought we couldn't afford another child just yet..and again because he did not like to be reminded of Jesus morning noon and night by my focus on the things of God..He did not have a heart for the lost sheep as I did and did not care about others..I have learned alot from loving him and gained much in being his wife.. we are writing letters by email..greater understanding for our differences in perspective is being arrived at..He could not bear what passed as Christianity in all the places we had tried to fellowship..he lost interest in today's version of church and he actually had good discernment..but he also had weaknesses,temptation that he was unable to resist and loyalty suffered because of unfaithfulness..but we have been divorced for quite some time now...God said to give hima ll that he'd worked for..not to sue for anything for myself..He enjoys his preferred lifestyle and the security of what he can see,touch and lean on in the tangible..the eros love remains strong in him for me..he lives with another woman who hates me with vicious judgement/jealousy..she bought his presence in her life with money and with not being a challenge.. he is a carnal man,admits to it readily and I have stumbled(pastense) in the flesh trying to save my marraige..allowing him to define the terms for our interaction..for a time I lost my sanity..lovesick and despairing.. by compromising the truth as it would pertain to me in loving unconditionally..being too generous..not knowing the perfect will of God regarding our situation..He does not understand the things of the spirit..a natural man and I am a spiritual being..being formed into the image of Christ..I have been given the mind of Christ..as promised..I had to lose my mind to find it..I know sorrow and I am ever rejoicing.This has beenone aspect of my cross to bear..I don't complain about the way things are.. I accept them and trust the Lord,content to be given undistracted time to focus on the things God would have me to focus on ...now the younger children have been given back to me as God promised..their older brother lived with me in the islands for the last few yrs before he set out on his own..so I was able to have imput in his life again up close..Praise the most high God..He is faithful.Hallelujah
forgive me if you do not enjoy my posts ..if they are not for you..this is the word of my testimony..It is what I have to share..to ask and I am learning to communicate by the printed word..I will speak of my infirmirties and how God has led me to triumph..and of my zeal..what can I hope for except that it be made to align more fully with God's version of zeal and not that which is of the flesh..My soul on occaision will make it's boast in the Lord..the humble shall hear it and rejoice! here's hoping we can progress to a higher place.to the place where the God of patience stands waiting to restore us to unity,peace and divine love one for the other..Forgive me for my imperfections. Jesus is Lord!

What I don't understand is why it seems you are always trying to shut me up..to control what I am allowed to talk about further..ok Des..that's enough because I am through having to deal with you...you accuse me of motives I do not own..i cannot find though I search my heart..is it because you have yet to deal with that which I asked you to help me resolve?

2008/2/25 13:39Profile
destinysweet

Re:

Little Gift..blessings abound..I know you do not like the long posts..so you may have missed where I answered this question concerning my desire for elders and pastors to speak..I will retract that statement and release control on this as defined..it has caused folks to feel left out..unesteemed..offended..I was trying to prevent a free for all..keeping it within certain boundaries.I was told to get pastoral counsel..this seemed the best place to ask at this time in my life..although their are some who have already formed thier opinions about me ..I was hoping for unbiased and carefully considered responses

Apologies to jgraves..a simple yes I am a pastor would have sufficed and thankyou I read the chapters..You hopefully do have the time to read a lengthy post as the one I left in explanation last nite..I hope this helped you to feel my heart better..be honest with me..I can be prickly..I am certain of it.Just as you did not discern that I was not the one working in a bookstore..I could not discern that you were a pastor..I did feel that you wanted to help..there was no satisfaction for me in what you shared though and I may have just been impatient with what I felt was just skimming over the top of not only what I'd written..but the subject itself.

I am trying to get to a deeper understanding,a more accurate one..as there is a standard..there is always God's standard..that which is plumb..we get to know if we desire to know..but if we are only looking for loopholes or excuses ..that is what we will find..and say it is God..did He not show me this unrelated metaphor..that I can insert my notions with and come up with what I want to hear?..this is what I'd liek to avoid..I have done this many times to my own shame..It is under the Blood of Jesus..He has brought His truth to bear upon me. I must be more dilligent..refuse what does not ring true..clearly true...These questions I have raised have bearing as being valid and are not troublemaking due to the overall and insidious effects of compromise on the lives of those who are professing to be ambassadors of Christ and/or mature prophets of God..who teach many things that will not serve the body of Christ well and will ultimately cause then to become worthless for the kingdom...whose lives need to line up if their words are going to..who come under a stricter discipline..who can not be ignorant of principalities and powers ..whose compromise in the earthly profession would be more crucial..effecting much more than most would realize.

I can abstract and put earthly food and drink in the place of tangible food and drink ..but the chapter can be read with an emphasis on not corrupting others with what you tolerateas well..or find tasty..or handy..as in the support materially with the pay you recieve..there is no unrighteousness in food per say..naturally ..but there is great unrighteousness in the words of man..written and spoken..great deception and defilement..wages of unrighteousness..wages from unrighteousness..may God help us all to desire the humble lowly life that does not need status position or earthly power/acceptance..that we would become more creative and obediant in our attempt to ''having done all to stand"..to stand..when it comes to the financial arena..regardless the deprivation or lack it causes..how will God show forth His provision when His people will not go out on a limb to be like Jesus..to do as He did and to walk as He walked. People love their lives too much..all of us are self centered..easily provoked. God have mercy.

2008/2/25 14:23Profile
destinysweet

Re:

Little Gift ..there is a big difference between going to the doctor and selling deception and lies that affect a persons possibilties of coming into a saving knowledge of Christ..powerful deceptions in books Jeanette..Spiritual powers at work there..doctors are earthy healers..God bless them. I recommend them if you do not have the faith to pray believing for healing in your own lives as well as the lives of others.

My request for pastoral counsel has been explained/discussed but you may have found the lengthiness of my post too daunting..I was thinking of you though..tried to split it into paragraphs..told you I had undeveloped writing skills.

2008/2/25 14:35Profile
destinysweet

Re:

Roadsign! I enjoyed your remarks...I hear you.. I got an even better idea..instead of charging a mandatory price and selling what was freely given to you..put your book on the internet for free..there is no excuse now for not sharing freely what we are being given freely...no excuse for needing to make a buck off the gospel...hallelujah..what a breakthrough! You can just give it away! Even the poorest of the poor can scrape up a few coins to access a computer to learn what they need to know as God leads.

Novel concept that..eh?Everyone spread the word..around the camps..blow the trumpet! sound it out!..God has provided a way where there seemed to be no way..hallelujah..without a spot or wrinkle..His bride He prepares! Brighter and brighter this light will shine..if we will just obey the words Of Jesus.

2008/2/25 14:50Profile
destinysweet

Re: messages sent

Thank you Barry for the well spoken message..your e-mail tag does not work for me to send to you..and as of yet I still do not know how to leave a personal message on someone's profile..anyone care to fill me in ..I know it must be a simple matter.

David...your appreciation encourages me to share more of my testimony as to how God is working through His people today..I am being encouraged to do so..but get alot of disapproving references to my sharing as if I were out of line to offer up what has been given to me..it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. We bear all things..and hope all things..pursueing love..may we continue to be given the boldness to speak out and to edify and equip the body of Christ Jesus with the faith we have been given to walk in.

To all others who are taking the time to read my thoughts:

Although my personal experience in walking with Jesus..following Him to the best of my understanding..with Him picking up the slack,differs from those who have been more inbound..as in the buildings more than out in the highways and byways..it does not mean it is superior/better..however it does prove to be a needed contrast which is needed.I have been given this view for a purpose..to supply where there is lack. Conflict is not to be feared or avoided at all costs..conflict when dealt with righteously,maturely brings change where needed..teaches us tolerance and to respect free will..heavenly law insists upon free will..to mess with this is to trespass..we can inspire and offer the perspective given us, taking into account that we may be needing to incorporate someone else's conviction..or to agree to disagree..when conflict turns sour it is generally due to a need for emotional healing and wrongful attitudes of heart ..lack of deep compassion and respect for others..we are not to cast aspersions on others for lack of understanding what motivates them..nor attack thier character presumptuously..we are called to bear long with one another..listening intently to understand ..not so that we can one-up them and push our agenda..we can be wrong in the manner we are insisting we are right..you know this? Good..I desire that you also know what I believe concerning conflict...may we use self control..it is ours for the asking..a never ending supply of this ..and of patience,kindness,gentleness,peace,joy..and all the rest..an unending supply if we will just ask.Will you agree with me in this..as this is my prayer for us all.

which brings me to a fun thought..

If during Paul's dispensation he identified 9 fruits of the spirit as recorded and in Revelation we see there the Tree of life..duplicated ,one on each side of the River that flows from the throne..oh mighty throne of God...does each tree have identical fruit and what are the 3 more which make for 12 fruit..I have thought perhaps hospitality,generosity,humility..and are there 12 more on the other side..fun to ponder this.

2008/2/25 15:42Profile

Re:

Quote:
DestinySweet wrote:

He Reigns..Perhaps you have only skimmed over my words and not taken them to heart again..you seem to always be standing in a place with me that is disapproving,suspicious...I obviously rub you the wrong way..I asked you recently to please extend yourself to me in a matter to get clear..you did not address the issue fully or help me learn how to send you a private message...until you do so ..please refrain from scolding me..thanks..When you go to pray and know that your brother has a problem with you..address it..paraphrased..again.. if you do not have the time to give what I am saying/asking the respect it deserves without assuming the worst..and cannot love me with genuine compassion..please..just pray for what is lacking..in myself and yourself.

Des, you've only posted 44 times. It is not difficult for yourself or anyone else to do a Search on all of your posts and to look for wherever I have addressed you.

At the end of the thread "We need to talk about Peace" you also tried to get me involved with you because you wanted your "vision" comfirmed.
The next to the end post on that thread proves that point.

I read your posts on this thread Twice during the early hours of this morning and spent much time with them to try to understand your point.

Other than these threads -- "A Strong Warning from Paul" - "We need to talk about Peace" - this present thread - there was only One other thread where I addressed an issue, which I did in one post - where you had intended to involve us in your problem with a lady with a website.
I believe the name of that thread was something like "Exposing a false prophet" - but I may have a word off on that one.

Those were the only 4 times I've ever posted to you. Only once on each of them, except for on "A Serious Warning from Paul" because I had to answer all of your questions.

So -

When I read the word "always" and what followed that word in this quoted post above - 'this time' I could not read any further because you are now lying and falsely accusing, again. I have Never "scolded you".

I don't believe in PMs in a situation like this. What is accused in public needs to be dealt with in public. Had you sent me a PM back when you first started to feel these things, rather than post that inuendo on pastorfrin's 'Peace' thread - I would have PMed back - but your accusation on the Peace thread and now here, is done in public.

On the thread named "Misunderstanding" within this week - you posted another lengthy post on all your "miraculous works". I did not post on that thread, but that is why I could not understand your First post on this thread and what the purpose of this thread was.

I cannot get into cat-fights. So again, I've listed here the four threads that I've had ever posted to you.

All I can pray now is that you seek counsel from a good Pastor in your area or Christian counselor and I say that in love and with much prayer.

I won't be responding to your posts anymore Des. I'm not in a position to deal with these type things.

I pray for you HIS peace.

Edit to add: Have read all posts on this page now and will continue to pray as I have since you first became a posting member, that GOD will supply all of your needs, by His Great Mercy.

2008/2/25 17:04
roadsign

Re: freely recieve, freely give

Quote:
I got an even better idea..instead of charging a mandatory price and selling what was freely given to you..put your book on the internet for free..there is no excuse now for not sharing freely what we are being given freely...no excuse for needing to make a buck off the gospel..

A great idea! Still... a cool idea for somebody else. Too bad we can’t manage other people’s lives for them! Then again it may not be that unspiritual for someone to receive money from their book sales in order to put bread and butter on the table for their family. In fact, that could be quite spiritual, right? It’s not a sin to earn a living from the gospel.

Still, yes… "freely you have received, freely give." There is a ton of edifying material now made available on the internet – free for the taking.

I have a hunch that on the final day we aren’t going to be applauded for boycotting worldly Chrisiian book stores.

On the other hand, we might possibly be judged for our failure to avail ourselves of the enriching material, literature, audios, etc that is freely available to us these days - that can equip us for the Master's service - so, in turn, we can freely give.. .

Diane

2008/2/25 20:22Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Attention all pastors who have a few moments to spare..in need of your wisdom her

Hi everyone.

Destinysweet, how are you?

Destinysweet, I was wondering if it would be alright if I could share something here?

It seems to me that in order to recieve counsel we may need to be silent and to listen to whatever is said.

Maybe it is possible too, that if someone has another reason for asking questions, they only pretend to listen to the answers given.

Take care,

Chris

2008/2/25 21:02Profile
holiness

Re:

Greetings "he reigns",

yes i have checked many of the sermons here, for the past three years. I also am friends with several of the ministers that are preaching these messages. If you feel like you were being attacked you were mistaken. the statements i made were general and not directed toward SI. you are correct about it being my first thread.
Farewell :-)

2008/2/26 1:13Profile

Re:

Quote:

holiness wrote:
Greetings "he reigns",

yes i have checked many of the sermons here, for the past three years. [b]I also am friends with several of the ministers that are preaching these messages.[/b] If you feel like you were being attacked you were mistaken. the statements i made were general and not directed toward SI. you are correct about it being my first thread.
Farewell :-)

Hey Neat! Me too.
Give them my regards. :-D

Love.
Anne-Marie

2008/2/26 1:27

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy