See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

A prayer request

In my past post i shared many good things that took and unfold in my walk with God, as my relationship with my husband is continual battle, until I have come accross of the site about How to stay marriages together. My husband had listen to it many times and getting revelation from it and things are settleling down and we start mending ourselves and relationship. In much prayer and renewing my self to the word of God ... All i could ask for at this time is some prayer as many have been answered of prayer here in SI please pray that God will give me some answer and enlightned us of what is going on and also in spiritual realm. I do not want to be over come by the enemy that have been trying to separate us and destroy our marriages. Please pray for us.

2008/2/23 10:36Profile

Re: A prayer request

Sis, I believe what happens here is because we "pray one for another". I KNOW you have prayed for us all here since being here.

I believe strongly that GOD is showing Himself strong on behalf of those who Pray one for another. Who look at other's requests and pray as you have.

I too have been very helped by people here who have prayed for me for unposted requests.
Miraculously actually.

Your testimonies since being here have been such an encouragement to us. Especially that we do need, as He said, to Pray one for another.

Thank you for your posts and for praying for us.

You have ours also. God Bless you.

2008/2/25 17:43
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re: A prayer request

dear sister,

thank you for the prayer request. i will pray right now and continue to pray for you and your husband and jordan and *jasmin* (other prayer requests here).

please tell me your name next time so i can pray by name (if it's not on your profile, i haven't checked yet).

anyways... praying sister
phil

edited name

2008/2/25 17:50Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Psalm 120
A Song of Ascents.
1 In my distress I cried to the LORD,
And He heard me.
2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips
And from a deceitful tongue.

3 What shall be given to you,
Or what shall be done to you,
You false tongue?
4 Sharp arrows of the warrior,
With coals of the broom tree!

5 Woe is me, that I dwell in Meshech,
That I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
6 My soul has dwelt too long
With one who hates peace.
7 I am for peace;
But when I speak, they are for war.

Psalm 121
A Song of Ascents.
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

In meditation lead to read this as i read this like a drink that quench my thrist and kind a calm my spirit.
Oh Lord may this promised that straight from Your word will go forth as Your word are forever alive and active like a sharp double edges arrow and not to fall into the ground.
Amen,
In Christ Jesus - Claudette

2008/2/27 2:45Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

Quote:

what an amazing verse. where does my help come from? or who can help me? my help comes from the LORD, who made heavens and earth. wow, who else do we need to help us? the very God who made everything is our help, our shade, or refuge. not only does He give us help, but He Himself is the very help we need. what an awesome God.

keep praying sister and others are agreeing with you.. keep looking to Him who is your help.

phil

2008/2/27 8:23Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Joining all the rest in prayer for you and your husband.

Clint

2008/2/27 8:35Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Thank you so much for joining with me in prayer.

God has shown me His power to turn things around last night itself, ... much to say and share the wonder of Gods might but not yet the time.
Just please continue to pray for us.
Thank you dear friend here in SI.

2008/2/29 7:34Profile

Re:

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
Quote:

what an amazing verse. where does my help come from? or who can help me? my help comes from the LORD, who made heavens and earth. wow, who else do we need to help us? the very God who made everything is our help, our shade, or refuge. not only does He give us help, but He Himself is the very help we need. what an awesome God.

keep praying sister and others are agreeing with you.. keep looking to Him who is your help.

phil

Amen - there is a song by Casting Crowns named "Praise you in this storm" that has that verse in it. Amazing how one song can get you through a whole year sometimes. That verse being in it especially.

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Great is His Faithfulness.

2008/3/1 7:10
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:

HE_Reigns wrote:
Amen - there is a song by Casting Crowns named "Praise you in this storm" that has that verse in it. Amazing how one song can get you through a whole year sometimes. That verse being in it especially.

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Great is His Faithfulness.

Thanks HE_Reigns,
So true to praise Him in this storm, and casting crowns music has been use to ministered to me, and blessed me in the midst of this ...

I am so thankful for you guys here in SI and the other site that i came accross and how God spoke to my spirit and melt my heart to bring me closer to Him ... most of all with all my gratitude for praying for us and continual support in prayer.

In Christ Jesus sincerly - Claudette

2008/3/1 16:37Profile

Re:

Thank you Claudette. Very blessed that you found your way here.

Am equally thankful for your posts and prayers for us.

And your testimonies. :-D Glory to GOD!!!

We're not "fair weather saints" - we praise Him in the storms and glad to share the Same Umbrella with you Sis.

GOD Bless!

Annie

2008/3/2 10:49

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy