SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dying is GAIN!!! -Audio Compilation (Esp. for those 50+ old)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Dying is GAIN!!! -Audio Compilation (Esp. for those 50+ old)

Here is a tremendous audio compilation I have just made that should make you really think about what you're living your life for, and about laying down your life for Christ.

This is a comp for everybody, BUT ESPECIALLY FOR THE OLDER SAINTS WHO ARE 50 AND OVER!!!

[b][u]"Dying is Gain"[/u][/b]
www.puregospeltruth.com/dyingisgain.mp3
[i]Speaker: John Piper
Length: 14 min.[/i]

-Josef
www.puregospeltruth.com

2008/2/22 19:38

Re: Dying is GAIN!!! -Audio Compilation (Esp. for those 50+ old)

Thank you Josef.

Only 14 min.s. It's going to take over 50 min.s for my pokey to download it but I am.

Slowing down this site too. HA! But it'll be worth it - as it says. :-)

Thank you Brother and GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS.

2008/2/22 19:51
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I love Pipers emphasis on staying busy after you are 60 years old. From the practical point I wonder how much healthier a body would be if all would stay active after you get older?

And God is still the enabler, can equip one to do his work, even after 60...

ginnyrose

2008/2/23 9:05Profile

Re:

It was beautifully put together Brother. Thank you!

2008/2/23 16:25
awakenwithin

AZ

Thank you brother,
something it reminds him speaking on don't wast your life. No matter what age you are.

Sisters, may God use you in mighty way in the time in your life. Thank you for you example, and desire to live for God. You are beaitful older women.
In Christ
charlene

2008/2/25 22:06Profile

Re:

This is a really good comp. I pray more people over 50 would hear and heed a message like this. I can't say I've heard of any modern day believers that are over 50 that have left all to preach the gospel in some unreached country. May God in His Grace deliver people from this American mindset of retirement.

I would also encourage those younger than 50 to listen to this. It's a great exhortation for ALL to forsake EVERYTHING for Jesus and the Glorious Gospel of the grace of God.

2008/3/6 17:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy