SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request for my Daughter in hospital

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

I am praying also dear Brother.

Clint

2008/2/22 14:48Profile
psalm1

Re: Prayer Request for my Daughter in hospital

Amen my brother! Help is on the way!

Jesus touch her little body. Send your healing power to her.
Yes Lord give them a powerful testimony from this of your power and faithfulness.

Strengthen my brother and increase him in courage and comfort.

may every blessing from heaven be poured upon my brother and his family.

Amen

2008/2/22 15:23Profile

Quote:
Jesus touch her little body. Send your healing power to her.

Yes Lord - please heal this little child through and through, for Your glory, and encourage Christian and his family in their hearts and cause them to look to You alone for deliverance in Jesus' Name.

Amen.

2008/2/22 18:00

Praying.

2008/2/22 18:11
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Lord as our spirit lift up to call upon you just even to touch the hem of your garment for this child and family, Lord of all creation, our forever salvation Jesus our Lord has spoken on that day before His last breath taken He said "it is finish". He is our [b]ultimate[/b] deliverer, The [b]ultimate provision[/b]given by Him if you believe.

2008/2/22 18:15Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Brother,
I am and have been praying for you and your family. Indeed has a great plan for all sickness, at least I learning in mine. As I look around sickness pain and suffering, some with small, others greater. but why? As I start to pity, I see others great then, I only lift with a song of praise. So to this my brother, praise the King and preach to the wonderful gosple. What truth and joy springs from a heart that can praise him the trail. I rest in the this great fact God's are best. But I beg or I guess plea, don't wast the sickness. What I mean dear brother, speak Christ, show Christ to every one, may some be saved throug this. I find it is to easy to forget those around, when in and out of hospital. I know as we face our struggle God say I am with you. Rejoice rejoice sing and new song my brother.
In Christ
charlene

2008/2/22 18:25Profile

Re:

Sis Charlene, it refreshed my soul to have you praying here with us and encouraging us. Thank you! In agreement to your prayer.

GOD Bless Christian and family.

2008/2/22 20:31
mamalluk

Re:

have been, and will be..

mamaluk

2008/2/22 22:43Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

UPDATE: THE DOCTORS SUSPECTS JASMIN HAS 'RS' VIRUS. DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED IN ENG. BUT I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR PRAYERS, SO MANY RESPONSES MOVES ME, AND SURLY GOD ALSO BY PRAYER. I WILL GET TESTRESULTS TO MORROW . I KNOW GOD WILL HELP. IT IS SUCH ENCUGAGEMENT TO KNOW ALL OVER THE GLOBE PEOPLE PRAYING! WHAT A BLESSING AND WHAT UNITY. GODS PEOPLE HELPING EACHOTHER IN PRAYER. THERE IS SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR HERE ON SI. IT IS A PRIVILIGE FOR ME TO CALL MY SELF YOUR BROTHER. THANK YOU ALL.... MAY GOD BLESS YOU

2008/2/23 7:25Profile

Re:

Interceding Brother.

Update as you can.

Thank you!

2008/2/24 16:46

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy