SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Had a divine appointment last night!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Had a divine appointment last night!!

*This was sent to me by a sister in the UK that I know and its a blessing to read how the Lord is working in her life:

---

Had a divine appointment last night!!!! I often think... when the Lord shows me and gives me understanding of the word... and of late He has been showing me definitely what my calling is... that maybe its me, am I getting this right, am I hearing from you Lord etc as many in Church would not accept what the Lord has shown me... but He confirms his word always... and its usually because of the abundant scripture backing He gives me.... sermons I listen to... such as Wilkerson, Torrey and Tozer etc... mighty men of God and I think why are you showing me these things... is this really my call?? Well last evening about 6pm I went to the shop.. down the alley near me.. at its quite along one , at the bottom was a lady just about walking with a stick, very slowly and as I came towards her I noticed she had distorted fingers... arthritic and she was walking snail pace... and my heart was touched... I went to the phone made a quick call and came back to walk up the alley and she was still at the beginning slowly walking... I felt the Lord tell me to pray for her but I continued to walk home however I felt a drawing to pray for her.. and I was thinking is this you Lord or me... she will think I am crazy... but it was like I was being pulled back but I walked home... Indoors I still felt to go pray for her... the kids said go on mum.... I said what shall i say... Laura said God will tell you what to say ... so I said okay Lord if this is you let her be walking up the alley still... she was! So I went to her and asked if I could help her with her bags.. she smiled and I told her as I passed I felt that the Lord wanted me to pray for her... she said Praise the Lord ! It turned out she is born again... and was at age 13, now 73... and she was coming to my very block to visit a friend .... I didnt say a thing to her but she said to me when God calls you to be watchman you have to obey Him and say what He tells you to!!! Then she said even in the church they will think I am crazy... (you know what a watchman is) and as we continued to talk she confirmed all the Lord has told me, the scriptures he had given me over the past few years , everything! without me saying not one word... we prayed in the car park.. but her friend was not in so she ended up coming to my flat we prayed for 4 hours!!! Until 10pm. She said she was called as a watchman and a prophet also.. but she disobeyed when He told her to go to Brixton, and thats why he permitted this illness upon her...she was very humble and we prayed for the Lord forgiveness for not doing His will and for any sin, and she said God uses those who dont put their trust in anything of this world but total trust in Him alone and have His love for others, compassion , those who will leave all and follow the master. As we prayed she said she saw Jesus in the corner of my lounge while and it was the very place He said to me you love this more than anything , spending time with me... and I said Yes Lord I do. I can feel the Lords presence all the time and He speaks to us in the still quiet place, in the secrect place...even in silence...infact He has shown me He does a deeper work in us we have to turn off everything , totally surrender and listen. He himself went away alone to pray buy sometimes there is so much noise... and we can praise Him loudly speaking to him, making requests, singing which is all good but sometimes He wants us to be still before Him meditating on His word and Listening for His voice.... What does He have to say to us and where does He want us to go.... what is His agenda for our lives... as we live in His calling on our lives He causes things to happen ... people come into our path.. he confirms his word...He supplies all our needs miraculously and we stand amazed at His Majesty and Power....Jesus is coming soon. Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord....

2004/6/11 17:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy