SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Sermon Hosting possibility (PRAY)!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Sermon Hosting possibility (PRAY)!!

I have been recieving free hosting for some sermons at www.sermoncast.net - its a small site that has been offering cheap or free hosting for audio sermons to speakers and ministries. Its basically a smaller version of sermonaudio.com with a more feasible cost for ministries to spread the word of God. I just recieved this email from them:

---
Dear all Broadcast Members,

Effective June 30, 2004, we will be suspending the web site www.sermoncast.net. This is due to the lack of time and funds to continue the operation of this site.

If any broadcasters would be interested in acquiring the code, databases etc… to operate this site as an extension of your ministry, you may contact me.

We are very sad that this site is to be terminated, as it was a very valuable spiritual asset to several individuals, including myself.

If any members are due a refund for the remaining time paid for membership, please contact me concerning this.

In Christ,
Bob Ernest
Sermoncast.Net
[email protected]
---

*I really sensed the opportunity to help take over the site and run it on another server. I would love to continue their mission statement to offer cheap or free hosting for ministries, I usually recieve many requests for hosting but at SermonIndex the primary mode is revival and classical preaching so therefore I am selective in what I add. But if I ran sermoncast.net then I would be able to offer hosting to ministries that needed it. I am excited about this possibility. [b]PLEASE pray that the Lord would allow me to take this over, and that He would bend the peoples (Bob Ernest) hearts that run Sermoncast that I have a heart for ministry and would be faithful in continuing their vision).[/b]

I am expecting to post a praise report from what happens. God bless you as you pray!

2004/6/11 0:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy