SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : a heart cry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

a heart cry

watch this young man as his cried out his heart to the throne of God.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=22a06cf0e2a477b3f0b6

Oh - God raise more intercesor like this young man. To glorify You in all your goodness.

2008/2/13 0:54Profile
BVO

ohio

Re: a heart cry

Thanks for this video. I'm passing it on and allowing God to touch my heart for the youth too. There was another Godtube video you said touched your daughter through her ordeal and was helpful for her understanding. Could you help me with that link or title? Thanks again and God Bless you and your family. Love in Christ, Barry

2008/2/13 5:32Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Hi BVO,

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=026dd1f3674774f06c51

This is the link that so amazingly reveal things to my daugther as it's seems she was watching herself through the clips.
I hope may bless others in this clips. - Claudette

2008/2/13 5:50Profile
BVO

ohio

Re: Thanks

Claudette,

Thank you for the quick response and the effort. I was telling my wife about you and the video that you had talked about. We are always open to something that God may place before us to affect us as well as my 14 year old daughter who still struggles greatly with self. Again thanks for everything, and may your daughter continue to grow in the faith and knowledge of the Lord Jesus. In my thoughts and prayers. Love in Christ, Barry

2008/2/13 6:12Profile

Hi Claudette,

Please don't take personally what I'm about to say.

I'm just very uneasy that prayer is being filmed at all. I know it seems like the modern way of doing things, but it grates up against verses about hypocrisy (for one) and raises many other questions in my mind. I speak personally, and not to offend...

I can't even open the link with a clear conscience - and yet I [u]know[/u] we can be connected to one another across the miles by the Spirit (when talking or praying together), because it happens to me often. God moves us on as individuals and with each other in 3D; but it does not need to be canned.... Yet if someone was explaining the gospel on film - preaching or teaching - that is a very different presentation. Personal thoughts only, and not to bring anyone into condemnation.

I suppose I also should say that I believe strongly in making young people sit through church with older people, because this is where they learn patience and begin to be able to identify the voice the Spirit for themselves. They know whose lives are real with God and whose aren't (perhaps), and they then have something to aim for in their own relationship with Him. Also, when the older people are made to sit through church with the younger ones, it gives the Lord a chance to lay one or another on the hearts of maturer Christians, and the power of their prayers and the extra interest in their lives for the youngsters, can be a very stabilising factor in their future, and teaches the youngers to bother with others also. Oops... I think maybe I should step down off this soap box....

:-D

2008/2/13 16:08

Re:

I'm with Dorcas on this. can't open the link in good conscience. because:

(Matthew 6:5-6 NKJV) "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. {6} "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly."

Jesus tells us that prayer is to be a private, personal communication (petition) with God. When it becomes public, God's ears close up.

Followers of Jesus Christ, with good intent, may pray fervently in public and lead others to investigate the TRUTH. But when those people read what Jesus says about prayer, then what will they think? (inconsistency would be the polite choice of words. The Bible is more direct.)

bub

2008/2/13 17:44
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

yeah so true thanks for that. good that through others decernment able to exposed other hidden things.
appreciated it very much dorcas.- claudette

2008/2/14 0:47Profile

Sister,

Thank you for your gracious response.

Linn

2008/2/14 12:49

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy