SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Desperate need for prayer - life and death

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Desperate need for prayer - life and death

Dear brother and sisters,

My pastor’s wife was diagnosed with cancer in June when they found a mass in her chest. She has not responded to chemo or radiation and at this moment she is in the hospital on a ventilator and has been given 24-48 hours to live. Our only hope for her recovery is that God would supernaturally intervene. Please pray for her. Her name is Amy.

Thank you.

Danielle

2008/2/7 21:24Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Desperate need for prayer - life and death

Praying

2008/2/7 21:32Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Praying right now.

2008/2/7 21:41Profile

Oh Danielle, I will most certainly be praying for her, her family and your church.

2008/2/7 21:51
elanham

Maryland

Precious Father,

In the Name of the King I ask you for a supernatural deliverance for Amy. I plead for her healing. May it spring forth speedidly. Make your great Name to be glorified in Amy and may your Kingdom come to her family in a most glorious way. This is my request on my beloved sisters behalf. Thank you for your great mercies. Father.

2008/2/7 22:30Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Praying now.

Clint

2008/2/7 22:47Profile

Re:

Agreeing in prayer with the rest.

LORD touch all involved and you Sis.

2008/2/7 23:29
repentcanada

Re:

thanks for this request, keep us updated

2008/2/7 23:49Profile
psalm1

there isn't an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb with enough power to eradicate cancer,but just one word from the king eradicates any cancer.
There isn't a demon big enough to challenge Jesus.
My bible says For this reason Jesus came into the world,to destroy the works of the devil.

What we need is a miracle.

We call down heaven for this woman in the name of Jesus and we say victory is ours.
This woman is a child of God. She is of the household of God and is the temple of the Holy Ghost.
Now cancer ,you are not permitted in this temple. You must leave in Jesus name.We evict you by the power and the blood of the risen savior.
You will no longer operate or cause infirmity in this woman in Jesus name.
The blood of Jesus is against you.The empty tomb is against you.And the cross is against you.
We speak healing and wholeness to this woman in Jesus name
Holy Spirit come.Healing come. Healing annointing come. Delivernce come.Come Lord Jesus and invade her being. Show yourself strong in that hospital room.
We pray for her testimony.
The testimony of cancer sickness and death and defeat.....We break you in Jesus name.
We call out her true testimony of Jesus.
She will not have a wrong testimony.
She will have the testimony assigned to her from heaven.

Healing,healing ,healing,...healed in Jesus name! yes Lord Jesus we agree with you she is healed.
We rebuke cancer. We disallow you in Jesus name.
May she be every whit whole in Jesus name.

Amen

2008/2/8 0:18Profile
BVO

ohio

Re: desperate prayer

Lord stretch our faith to see your hand move in this life. The enemy has come to kill and destroy and this is a tool of the enemy and is the result of sin in the world. Our bodies were designed to be cleansed and detoxified naturally, but due to the overload of toxins our bodies break down under the load. How true it for us also spiritually as we allow spiritual toxins to accumulate in our soul. As Your blood cleanses us of all unrighteousness and makes us as clean as snow, as You can make a leper's skin like that of a child, so it would that simple to cleanse Amy's body of all corruption and restore her to health and give her a glorious testimony of healing and cleansing physically but even more so spiritually. Be Lord and have control over all principalities and powers and any foul and demonic spirit that is pressing for her death. Speak life Lord Jesus and it will be done. We will praise You and speak of Your goodness even if You take her because You are still God and still good. Praise You that You will bring glory to Yourself through Your saints!

2008/2/8 6:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy