SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What would He do in this day and age?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

What would He do in this day and age?

I thought many times before I posted this, afraid of how people might take what I am saying out of context. Maybe I have nothing to be worry about,I dont know. Here is what I need to know. When Jesus was alive ,in his physical body,he was known to be a friend of sinners. He healed many and spent much time with tax collectors and the kind.Although there were many times when he told his disciples to shake the dust off their feet if people rejected the Good News.My question is this. If he were living in his physical body today and we all were the people he came in contact with (I do realize that he DID come in contact with people like us),what would his actions be in certain situations. For example, If he were in New York City and saw people entering adult stores or bars..would he try to stop people from entering? Would he sit next to them in these places and try to befriend them? Would he immediately tell them that it would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than....you know the rest.
I ask this question with GOD honest sincerity. I am not trying to be facetious in any way.I really want to know so I may emulate his ways. Sometimes we need to approach people in a nice manner and other times,maybe a more direct manner.I really am curious how the Lord would handle some of the everyday things we see.
Please post all your thoughts and if you can,set me on the right path.
GOD Bless

2008/1/26 21:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy