SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music

[img]http://www.theapologeticsgroup.com/cms/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/e32031cb7ca9b94aa90ddbbc6de864cb.jpg[/img]

Saints,

I was just able to watch parts of this video documentary: "Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music" It is very graphic and almost oppresive to watch but with prayer it is very informative. It simply shows the root of rock music and how it ties into satanism very directly in many ways. I [b]highly[/b] encourage those that feel led to purchase and watch this. It would be very effective to show to youth groups.

[b]Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music[/b]
buy it here

This is the group that produced it:
http://www.theapologeticsgroup.com

2008/1/20 23:17Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re: Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music

I think this can be a very useful tool to help free those whom this music has in bondage. It helps to know the origin of these things.

I appreciate your warning, Brother Greg. I won't be watching it, for two reasons:

1. I never liked this kind of music. It's always been gospel and country music for me. And its been almost ten years since I listened to any country.

2. I don't need to lift the lid off the sewer to know what's inside. ;-) This is also why I don't watch television or go to the movies anymore. (Entertainment indeed... yuck!)

2008/1/20 23:32Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Hell's Bells 2: The Power and Spirit of Popular Music

Hi greg,

I remember as a little boy my mom playing the cassette tapes of the original hells bells teachings, cured me for life. :-P

2008/1/21 1:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy