SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Plague, Medieval Scourge, on the Rise

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
ginnyrose wrote:

Ya sure you will not have some crackpot protest that pic?!

Ginnyrose, you know there's at least one in every crowd and may even know it would be me.
I have plenty of cats - but if they catch a mouse I chase them down to save the mouse and set it free and save the bugs too.

:-?
Love!
the resident crackedpot

2008/1/21 1:31
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
I have plenty of cats - but if they catch a mouse I chase them down to save the mouse and set it free and save the bugs too.

Annie, you crack me up! If you do not quit this I will indeed be like humpty-dumpty who fell off the wall and could be put together again!

BTW, what do you do with the bugs? bread 'em and fry 'em and feed them to your husband? Hey, you know what? we better tone down this silliness the moderators might get after us to quiet our laughing! :-o

ginnyrose

2008/1/23 2:38Profile

Re:

Quote:
It took six days to create the world and on the seventh day God rested. In Genesis, it says that a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. The Old Testament always foreshadowed the New Testament. If this is true, those days mentioned above would be six days that God "leased" the earth to man. This would mean that His return is literally at the door because the seventh day, or seventh thousand years, is considered the Millennial Reign of Christ, after Jesus' return.

Simpleliving, I do believe you are correct.

These verses concern this time yet to be fulfilled.

On the 7th Day God Rested, and during the Millennial Kingdom Reign that 1000 Years or the 7000 the year of years is stated here as well:

Isaiah 14
1For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee [u][b]rest[/b][/u] from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7The whole earth is at [u][b]rest[/b][/u], and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

We know this is now being fulfilled, Israel back in their Land, and we also know no time in the History of the World has the Whole earth been at rest since the fall of Adam & Eve. This is next on God's Calendar of events, after the terrible day of the Lord...His wrath...the Great Tribulation....which is actually NEXT!

Love in Christ
Katy

2008/1/23 8:55

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy