SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The 2005 Robinson Pierpont Byzantine Priority New Testament in the Original Greek

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

The 2005 Robinson Pierpont Byzantine Priority New Testament in the Original Greek

I have been researching Bibles and came across this site: [url=http://rpbyztxt.com/]The 2005 Robinson Pierpont Byzantine Priority New Testament in the Original Greek [/url] and found it interesting.

I thought some folks here might be interested in it, based on the past threads I read here. I'm looking for a good Bible to use with my in-depth studies. I'm not very wise, or as learned as many of you are. Based on the conversations in past threads, it could really throw a person into confusion! Since confusion is not from God, I've decided to put the matter to prayer and trust the Holy Spirit for guidance. How do people live without trusting Him? I trust it to Him in prayer and the confusion goes away! What a God we serve!

2008/1/18 13:10Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: The 2005 Robinson Pierpont Byzantine Priority New Testament in the Original Greek

Quote:
I've decided to put the matter to prayer and trust the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Amen.

Quote:
I trust it to Him in prayer and the confusion goes away!

Amen, again.

Quote:
What a God we serve!

Amen and AMEN!

2008/1/18 13:15Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Great fluffy muffins! While looking at this site, I noticed you can click on a PDF link to see a page more clearly and found that its all 619 pages! Can you imagine printing all of that?

tjservant,

And to think that we'll be discovering new things about the Father throughout eternity! Knowing that, it should be so easy to trust Him for anything and everything [i]right now![/i]

I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. When it comes to the Bible, I really would like the translation with the most accuracy. I could drive myself to distraction with months of research! But, distraction is the operative word here. The devil likes doing whatever he can to keep us distracted from God's Word because he knows what will happen if we become devoted to it. Our faith increases, temptation to sin becomes laughable and the Word becomes written on our hearts and never returns void! And that's just for starters!

Knowing that, trusting Him for guidance while reading any translation seems like such a small thing because He's infinitely capable of so much more than we could ask! Just thinking about this brings tears to my eyes!

I have a three day weekend, thanks to government holidays! It's supposed to get as cold as
-45F/-43C! (Woo Hoo!) What an opportunity to stay in and soak in the Word!

2008/1/18 13:56Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Speaking of...

1. Can anyone suggest an accurate Greek English translation bible.

2. Greek, Hebrew, English translation bible.

3. A Concordance bible.

I use NKJV and would prefer to have a translation as such. Any help would be greatlu appreciated :-)

2008/1/18 15:44Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Quote:

SimpleLiving wrote:

Knowing that, trusting Him for guidance while reading any translation seems like such a small thing because He's infinitely capable of so much more than we could ask! Just thinking about this brings tears to my eyes!

Brother,

Your spirit is very encouraging and refreshing to me. Thank you for how you are handling this. :-)

Jordan

2008/1/18 17:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy