SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for me in one of my greatest tasks

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Thank you all for praying.

We are scheduled to be released from the hospital in the morning (Saturday). Thank God after 21 days, I will be home in time to prepare for Sunday morning services, the Lord willing.:-)

Clint

2008/2/8 19:44Profile

Re: Please pray for me in one of my greatest tasks

This is great news. May the Lord give you all strength for your continuing roles, and may Jordan continue to get stronger in the coming weeks.

2008/2/8 20:13

Re:

Praise GOD!!!

2008/2/8 22:24
BVO

ohio

Re:

thanks for the report and the reminder for needs. Love and blessings, Barry

2008/2/9 5:47Profile

Re:

Hi Brother Clint

I haven't posted before, but prayed, especially today, before I read the good news!

The Lord gave scripture in answer! I think you will see how it applies to your situation.

It speaks of the faithfulness of King Hezekiah.

But [i]after[/i] these good deeds the Assyrians attacked!

The implication is that the Assyrians came because Satan didn't like what Hezekiah was doing, and was using the Assyrians to try and destroy him and his kingdom.

2Chronicles 31-32:2
[color=990000] 20 Thus Hezekiah did throughout all Judah; and he did what was good and right and faithful before the Lord his God. 21 And every work that he undertook in the service of the house of God and in accordance with the law and the commandments, seeking his God, he did with all his heart, and prospered.[/color]

[Chapter 32]
[color=990000]1 After these things and these acts of faithfulness Sennacherib king of Assyria came and invaded Judah and encamped against the fortified cities, thinking to win them for himself...[/color]
[Revised Standard Version]

Hope you see the connection! :-D

2008/2/22 12:39

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy