SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for me in one of my greatest tasks

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Brother Clint, I knew the LORD would be with you because of your posts here, that I've basically just come to know.

Your greatest task in your life is now ahead of you - looking at the title of this thread.

To be a shepherd, and "at such a time as this", wow - major honored to have met you.
That's why I haven't been able to post to your "Neither" thread. Was just getting to know you through your posts and didn't want to see you go, though I understand.

Please don't be a stranger Brother. And please know you'll have our prayers for your days ahead.

Phew - Pastor Clint - way da go Sir.

LORD Bless and rest your heart and your precious family.

2008/1/17 13:14
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: prayer

Brothers and Sisters,

I didn't want to start a new thread since I have mentioned that Jordan, my 8 year old grandson/son is in the hospital on another thread. But we have been here since shortly after leaving the pulpit last Sunday Evening and the weekend is approaching and he is still struggling with a nasty case of pneumonia.
I would appreciate your prayers... I know the enemy cannot win, after all he is a creature, and the Creator is my God, however he is permitted to do some nasty things sometimes... and in this case the church having just two weeks ago losing the pastor, my friend, and one week later...

At least while in the hospital I have had the opportunity to keep up with all you folks. :-)

Clint

2008/1/25 13:11Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi brother...

Continuing in prayer for you, your family, your pulpit and your grandson. Be encouraged!

2008/1/25 15:23Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: Jordan

Thanks for your prayers...
we are still in the hospital. Thank God for some sitters that were able to relieve me for the Sunday services.

I believe Jordan has turned the corner and is getting better, thank God.

Clint

2008/1/28 14:26Profile

Re: Please pray for me in one of my greatest tasks

Clint,

Quote:
I believe Jordan has turned the corner and is getting better, thank God.

Thank you for this is wonderful news. All praise to the Lord for His compassion and power.

:-)

2008/1/28 17:50
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

I would still appreciate prayer for Jordan. We are into the 15th day in the hospital and he has still not got over his pneumonia... even though I still believe he is getting better. I especially need prayer for this new responsibility in church since this little stay in the hospital started just one week after being appointed pastor...

Clint

2008/2/4 22:39Profile

Re:

Dear Brother Clint, it saddens me that you all are going through so very much right now. You're being a great witness through it but we know He is holding you up.
You'll stay in our prayers, definitely - Jordan and your family and Church family also.
Seems He really wants to build true 'faith' muscles in us - huh?
You're loved and appreciated here and surely all the more there and definitely Up There.

All His Very Best to you, tangibly, and to yours, brother.

2008/2/4 23:07

Re: Please pray for me in one of my greatest tasks

Dear Clint,

Thanks for this reminder. I'd forgotten how long it takes to recover from pneumonia. Will get back to prayer.

2008/2/5 0:56
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Your family is being lifted before our Father and bathed in prayer, Brother Clint. God will receive glory.

2008/2/5 7:12Profile
psalm1

Re:

yes and we do lift up Jordan. and pray Lord Jesus let the name Jordan come before your throne right now. Touch him with your healing power. Move by your mighty power to heal this little one.
This sickness will not stand. We come against you, you infirmity and cast you out of this child of God. Jordan belongs to God and you are a trespasser. You will leave now in the name of the King.....Jesus.
We evict you by the power of the risen King.

The cross is against you,the blood is against you and the empty tomb is against you.

You will NOT operate in this young man any longer. get out in Jesus' name.

We dis-allow you. You are not allowed in Jesus name.

Healing belongs to Jordan. Healing is Jordans'.

Amen

2008/2/5 11:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy