SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Conference 2008?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival Conference 2008?

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revivalc9.gif[/img]

Saints,

After much prayer and time with God there is a renewed desire in my heart and other brethren's hearts to see another revival conference this year. I have received much feedback and praise reports from the conference last year. changed lives, revived lives, churches in the canton area that have increased membership. But I believe God focused primarily on personal revival this last year.

I do have in my heart to see a genuine plea for revival and a great awakening in North America and the world. There was a lack of prayer and "crying out" last event but I believe God was preparing hearts.

So once again I am praying towards a event this next October. I am praying for [b]free use[/b] of a facility for this event and praying about the speakers that God would have come. Please do pray for the Lord to prepare the way for this event again, I believe it has to be EVEN MORE of God this year for it to happen!

any feedback and comments are appreciated.

2008/1/8 17:45Profile
vico

Revival Conference 2008!

Amen, Brother! The Lord is preparing hearts. Let us prepare a way for the Lord. "Hark, I hear a noise! Behold a shaking! I can almost feel the breeze upon my cheek. I can almost see the great living army rising to their feet. Shall we not pray and pray and pray, till the Spirit comes, and God revives His people?" R. A. Torrey

Let us pray.

2008/1/8 21:57Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Revival Conference 2008!

Canton 2007 was a great blessing. If the Lord would allow it I would love to come again.

2008/1/8 22:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Canton 2007 was a great blessing. If the Lord would allow it I would love to come again.

I am not sure if it would be in canton again. I am praying about this and for the Lord to open doors with any sympathetic pastors who feel that God would have them host the event and pray for revival.

2008/1/8 22:50Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

This is wonderful news, as my wife and I were unable to attend the conference in the fall. However, does the conference necessarily have to be located in a Church building? There might be some venues available that are not part of a Church sanctuary. Is it possible that there are some wonderful camps, college meeting halls, mere meeting places, etc... that could suffice in this?

Thanks for any information! We are already praying!

:-)

2008/1/8 22:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Canton

It may be some nostalgic or sentimental thread in me, but there was something very special about Canton. Trinity Gospel Temple had a very peaceful atmosphere in the sanctuary that I will not soon forget. There were many other things that were conducive to this without a doubt.

But my prayers might be a bit biased. ;-)

2008/1/8 23:42Profile
Compton

Re: Canton

Quote:
It may be some nostalgic or sentimental thread in me, but there was something very special about Canton

Dohzman!

MC

2008/1/9 0:06Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Canton

Quote:
It may be some nostalgic or sentimental thread in me, but there was something very special about Canton.

I agree. There is a lot of revival history also in that part of the country. I visited Finney's grave in Oberlin and did not realize that Tozer is buried in Akron not far from where I was staying. But, I just had a sense that God was at work there and had been for a very long time.

2008/1/9 7:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is wonderful news, as my wife and I were unable to attend the conference in the fall. However, does the conference necessarily have to be located in a Church building? There might be some venues available that are not part of a Church sanctuary. Is it possible that there are some wonderful camps, college meeting halls, mere meeting places, etc... that could suffice in this?

Yes brother, that is true, I would love to hear further ideas and feasibility on this. I definitely agree it does not have to be in a church building.

2008/1/9 22:42Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I wanted to come last time but did not have the funds to get there , hopefully I will have the faith, the funds and iron knees to do alot of praying

2008/1/9 23:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy