SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Florida Boy, 12, Charged With Baseball-Bat Beating Death of Toddler

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Florida Boy, 12, Charged With Baseball-Bat Beating Death of Toddler

[b]Florida Boy, 12, Charged With Baseball-Bat Beating Death of Toddler[/b]

LAUDERHILL, Fla. — A 12-year-old boy beat a toddler to death with a baseball bat because she was crying while he was trying to watch TV, authorities said.
The boy, who was not identified, was arrested Saturday on first-degree murder charges, Lauderhill police spokesman Lt. Mike Cochran said.

He was arraigned in juvenile court Sunday and remained in custody, but it was not clear if he had an attorney or if anyone else would be charged in the girl's death.

Cochran said the boy confessed to authorities that he was home alone Friday baby-sitting a 10-year-old girl and the 17-month-old girl and became angry when the toddler began to cry. The relationship between the three was not clear. ...

read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320540,00.html

2008/1/7 16:51Profile

Re: Florida Boy, 12, Charged With Baseball-Bat Beating Death of Toddler

My God My God :cry:

2008/1/7 17:50
suzy

Devon, England

Re: Florida Boy, 12, Charged With Baseball-Bat Beating Death of Toddler

How absolutely appalling. What stupid brainless parents of both parties. Is this normal in USA? (a 12 year old babysitting?)

Suzy

2008/1/8 10:20Profile

Re:

Suzy,

plenty of 12 year olds are responsible babysitters. this unfortunate boy is clearly a psychopath. could well have been born that way.

i can only wonder what the point of this posting is. don't we all know that there are many evils in the world? more than a few children will starve to death today in various parts of the world,(among many other horrible injustices) but they don't make the news because it is not unusual for this to happen.

bub

2008/1/8 12:05
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Not all twelve year olds are equal…or parents for that matter. There was a time when a child/young lady of twelve would have been responsible for this and much, much more…cleaning house, laundry, and helping prepare meals just to name a few. Many boys from my home town have killed and dressed their first deer by this age and are responsible in the handling of firearms and knives.

Sin is sin. Wicked is wicked. It’s almost hard to be alive without noticing the decline.

2008/1/8 12:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy