SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A super highway being built quietly from Mexico to Canada unto the union of nations.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi HE_Reigns...

Quote:
I don't know that much about Pat Buchanan, except that he ran for President. I don't live in Texas neither. Is he a Conspiracy Theorist ?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Pat Buchanan ran for President in 1992, 1996 and 2000. Pat Robertson also ran for President (and actually did well in a primary or two), but it doesn't change my thought of the guy's ideas or "prophecies." I agree with some of Buchanan's thoughts, but his two latest books ([i]Day of Reckoning[/i] and [i]State of Emergency[/i]) do contain elements that seem to border on "conspiracy theories."

However, I didn't write about Pat Buchanan. I wrote in regard to the notion that this highway is a part of some secret government project. This is simply untrue. If I knew enough about it to write an assigned paper as a freshman in college, then I imagine that quite a few people know enough about it to disregard the notion that this is a "secret."

The proposed "superhighway" is just a big toll way. Most of the opponents are the same individuals and groups who oppose NAFTA. I don't like NAFTA, but I realize that it is just a poorly created trade treaty. This 10-lane toll highway is simply meant to provide a safe, fast passage for trucks going north to south (and vice versa) and east to west (and vice versa).

It is not a part of some conspiracy to provide roads for a one world government in North America. Anyone driving on this road will still be required to submit to the current state and federal transportation laws (including the 100 mile checkpoints, weigh stations, and speed limits, etc...). Anyone willing to pay the money to drive will be allowed to use the road (which will bypass traffic-congested areas like San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Dallas, Houston, etc...).

I am actually glad that such a road will be built. If you have ever driven from San Antonio to Dallas (especially between Austin and Waco) -- you will realize how much time is spent sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic. The interstates in Texas are hardly adequate for typical commuter traffic. It is entirely inadequate with the influx of traffic coming from NAFTA trucks. Hopefully, this proposed 10 lane toll road will ease the congestion and allow commuters to have faster and safer access between cities.

:-)

*EDIT:
- In regard to the "Amero" coin mentioned in the first thread, I provided [url=http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp]this link[/url] when this was discussed some time ago. There is a coin called the "Amero." However, it was just a design created by an artist named Daniel Carr. A radio talk show host who wasn't completely informed (Hal Turner) made the mistake of reporting about the "Amero coin" story as if it were true.

2008/1/4 22:03Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: A super highway being built quietly from Mexico to Canada unto the union of natio

Quote:

davidt wrote:
They want to be like the European Union and unite as they did. And, for all the new world order buff's this would be another step toward one world government. Also in the plans is a national id card that will even have a radio wave frequency chip. This card will in turn take away our Constitutional privacies ect due to an overriding of the Constitution because of "terrorist threat".

I would like to comment on this, as an Europe citizen and seeing things from this perspective here.

Few months ago my ID card expired, and I needed to go and applicate for new one.
There is already a new system established for ID Cards and Passports and that is that they are taking for you a [b]biometric[/b] information.

They are taking a digital picture from you, you sign on a scanner with digital pen, fingerprint on a scanner stored digitally etc

Now, mine was for ID Card, but the procedure for Passport is the same.

While I was waiting for the application procedure , I imagined a picture how one day people one day by one will bow literally before the image of the ANTIChrist. It will be 'peace and safety' just as now. Everything going normal. Everything for the good of humanity. But, 'then sudden destruction cometh upon them'.

As we were talking in our fellowship with the brothers, I was asked to make a research about the new Biometric passports. I sat and start searching.

I was stunned with the information that I read.

In my country this new system is from [b]April 2007[/b], it went unnoticed that actually 'The passport's critical information is stored on a tiny [b]RFID computer chip[/b]'. That means every biometric information is stored into that chip.

It was requirement from the European Union, that we [b]MUST[/b] to induct this new system, if we want to travel. Now we have deadline and every passport MUST be changed the new ones.

As I continued the research I found that EVERY European country is inducting this system. Actually all in process of doing this, some has began earlier some later, but all are in process and all have deadlines.

Now, I started to search how everything came to be.

9/11 [b]2001[/b] - I will leave this date as it is.

[b]2003[/b] - There is an initiative by [url=http://www.icao.int/]International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)[/url] for Biometric Passports. They are making the standardization.

This initiative, 'slowly' but surely, is starting it's development and realization, with the main excuse - 'terrorists'. 'Taking control' over 'terrorists'. 'Defending' from 'terrorists' 'Security' etc.

All this is speed it up by USA, saying to EU that if they want to come to USA without VISA, they need to have Biometric Passports.

Their deadline was [b]October 2004[/b] but this is prolonged.

Right now all EU countries are introducing this new system.

This can be seen here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passport

Many of them has started since [b]2005[/b] or [b]2006[/b].

Parallel with it, in the USA this process is also going on.

http://www.biometrics.org/

Many other countries are starting with this new system, simply because there is a deadline that if you want to travel in USA, you must have Biometric Passport. People are silent. And that is amazing, actually they will bow before this new world order.

Now, what is next?

We already can see how someone hacked or cloned the passports.

Probably it's a matter of time, when all this, ID cards, passports and the other things will be made 'all in one'.

I am following the development of the verichip six or seven years now. Now we have already chips in the passports. What will be the next? And how? Will this be the mark of the beast?

I cannot say, maybe, but I am called to WATCH. There are warning upon warning in the bible, that watch over what is going on in the world. It is said that great delusion will come. Many will be deluded.

Read carefully [b]Genesis 11:1-7[/b].

Then open the official site of the UNITED NATIONS.

And let the Spirit talk to your heart.

They have [url=http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/]Millennium Development Goals[/url], 'all by the target date of 2015'

Worth seeing those goals.

One language. Internet. Organizations. Everything is crying loud what is going on.

Loud speaking official sites like this:

http://www.oikoumene.org/en/who-are-we.html
http://www.ncccusa.org/
http://www.unity.org/
http://www.uua.org/

Or this:

http://www.templeofunderstanding.org/newSite/whatWeDo/default.php

One quote: "the TOU is an active player in the NGO community working on the inside of the United Nations"

Many christians are just ignoramus. They don't want to hear about these things, because this earth is too much good. We need detachment from this earth, and attachment for the one which comes.

Psalm 2 is crying aloud:

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
[b]Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. [/b]
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
[b]Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. [/b]

Compare this with [b]Genesis 11:1-7[/b] Daniel 7 :23-28, Revelation 13.

We know that Antichrist is imitating in everything our Lord. Imagine that our Lord to come on this earth, preparation of years was needed. And when times was fulfilled...He came. How much more the Antichrist will need time to prepare his way to reign these years which will be allowed to him. If we think that he will come without preparation and suddenly, we are in great delusion.

These things are not about America or highway or politics, these things are the accuser of our souls, against our the Kingdom of our King. He hates the Lord's disciples, that's there will be persecution as never before.

2Th 2:8 [b]And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:[/b]

This came to be a long post, but I wanted to share these things.

May the Lord prepare us for the things coming.

Because: 'shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.'

And again and again Christ saying to us

Mat 24:25 [b]Behold, I have told you before.[/b]

Mat 24:32 [b]Now learn a parable of the fig tree; [/b]When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Mat 24:42 [b]Watch therefore:[/b] for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:44 [b]Therefore be ye also ready:[/b] for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

[b]1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. [/b]

2008/1/4 23:32Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
Hi davidt...

As a resident of Texas, I can say that this "superhighway" is not part of some elaborate "conspiracy theory" to create any sort of anti-Christ union in North America. It is simply a very wide, well-maintained, ten lane highway that would extend north to south (from Mexico to Canada) and then from east to west. In other words, it is just a big highway -- like many of those found around major cities in the United States. It would actually be a toll road, but it wouldn't have many traffic obstructions like the two-lane major interstates in the US.

While I'm not a fan of NAFTA (or the European Union), the fact remains that "free trade" has existed since the days of the Roman Empire. In fact, Rome built its famous "Roman Roads" as a means of trade. Columbus sought passage to the East via the West in order to find a safer trade route.

We need to be very wary of "conspiracy theories," "urban legends," and "old wives tales." This highway is not a "secret." The possibility of a "10-lane super tollway" has been discussed publicly in Texas for years -- even before Bill Clinton signed NAFTA. The proposed road would benefit everyone involved, because it would provide safe passage for big trucks and trade vehicles (and ease the travel by on regular highways and interstates). I actually was assigned to write a paper about it as a freshman in college. Even [url=http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2006/tst103006.htm]Ron Paul's column[/url] begins by stating that most Texans are aware of this highway.

The only difference between this 10-lane "superhighway" and the current two-lane US interstates will be the size of the road and the cost to drive on it. Why is Ron Paul opposed to this? I think that it probably has less to do with a "conspiracy theory" and more to do with the district in Texas that he represents (that is NOT located along the proposed superhighway). The construction of a "superhighway" would draw truckers and drivers away from the businesses found on highways and interstates located in his district.

:-)

Chris, I have seen you commenting in this manner many times. I must tell you and warn you one thing:

Be careful, much careful that your passion about your earthly country, not to blind you and not be able to see some more important things which the wicked one can use for his purposes. Be careful defending your own cause, not to drag others with you in fear of examining things saying them that these are [i]"urban legends," and "old wives tales." [/i]and also in false security that nothing happens and everything is 'theory' and we should believe just officials. Be much careful.

And also be careful and watchful and sensitive to the Holy Spirit, the time of when you need to stop calling some of the facts 'theories'. Be careful very much. We are not living a dream. We are in reality. Be watchful to see the facts. Your passion for your earthly country is more than obviously that has unable you to see something that must be seen as a man that the Spirit of God is in you. It is dangerous and risky. Be careful brother. You are in 'in a strange country', but 'look for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.'

Kire

2008/1/5 0:13Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Kire…

Quote:
Chris, I have seen you commenting in this manner many times. I must tell you and warn you one thing:

Be careful, much careful that your passion about your earthly country, not to blind you and not be able to see some more important things which the wicked one can use for his purposes. Be careful defending your own cause, not to drag others with you in fear of examining things saying them that these are "urban legends," and "old wives tales." and also in false security that nothing happens and everything is 'theory' and we should believe just officials. Be much careful.

And also be careful and watchful and sensitive to the Holy Spirit, the time of when you need to stop calling some of the facts 'theories'. Be careful very much. We are not living a dream. We are in reality. Be watchful to see the facts. Your passion for your earthly country is more than obviously that has unable you to see something that must be seen as a man that the Spirit of God is in you. It is dangerous and risky. Be careful brother. You are in 'in a strange country', but 'look for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.'

Kire

Thank you for your kind words of warning. But let me clarify this: I don’t have a “passion” about my earthly country. I have no “cause” or ego to be bruised in this matter. I am simply disappointed when believers make comments or create threads concerning things in which they might not fully understand or have researched the nature of the issue. In regard to this issue, we had a brother who was “hearing” things about secret agreements to “unite” the three North American nations into a pseudo one-continent government. This “superhighway” (along with the already debunked “Amero” coin) is presented as “evidence” in this matter. In addition, we were informed about a national id card that would “take away our Constitutional privacies.”

If these things were actually based upon FACT, then I wouldn’t attempt to contradict them. However, these things are not. The secret “superhighway” is simply a proposed 10-lane toll road. The “Amero” was simply a personal coin designed and sold by an artist. The national identification card is simply a card meant to replace your social security card and would be used to verify your legal residence (and identify illegal immigrants -- and not to “take away our Constitutional privacy”). There isn’t any evidence whatsoever about secret meetings between Canada, Mexico and the United States to unify into a single nation or government (they wouldn’t be “secret” meetings if people knew about them, would they?).

If I created a thread to discuss a possible connection between underground nuclear testing and the tsunami of 2004, wouldn’t it be my responsibility to present FACTS to validate my hypothesis? Of course! Yet so many conspiracy theories go unchecked. Why? Perhaps it is because we KNOW that the end is coming. As brother davidt later stated, “[i] we should also expect the worst in the last days[/i].” We are often quite susceptible to those things that tend to verify what we are convinced will occur. I know believers who cause quite a bit of damage because they proclaim unchecked conspiracy theories as a means to enhance their messages. The people of this world are often quite aware of the affairs of this world. It can hinder a work of God when someone falsely presents such ideas as “fact” that is actually speculation, hearsay or a mere conspiracy theory.

As you have reminded me, these sorts of questions come down to our “facts.” Yes, we should be careful about labeling “facts” as “theories.” However, we should be just as careful (and yes, [i]prayerful[/i]) about labeling “theories” as “fact.” If we are going to proclaim something, we should be prepared to present evidence to validate our proclamation. If what we introduce is TRUTH, then we shouldn’t fear someone questioning our information.

So then, I would warn others too. Be careful…very careful…that our statements about government (including individuals working in the government) are based upon truth. Otherwise, our statements could find us bearing false witness against our neighbor.

:-(

2008/1/5 1:08Profile
davidt

Re:

Hi Chris,

in response I would just like to say that I did say "hearing" intentionally. I wrote in the beginning that I am not an expert. I was not affirmitively stating things as hard fact. But I could not just throw a lot of facts I have heard to the wayside. I was writing to get more clarity from other's and to sharpen my understanding and just to bring it up since it is important.

"Secret super highway", No one knew about it except maybe for Texas since that it where they started building it.

"Amero", I didn't know that thanks for telling me that is why I posted, but I do know from the past President of Mexico as I posted earlier that he does want one currency in time.

"ID card", no response at this time.

"Secret Meetings", I was speaking of the SPP that barely anyone knows about.

"Unchecked conspiracies", as I said earlier I am just studying these things and am bringing it up for the purpose of learning yet there are some things that seem clearly factual.

"Christians easily deceived because we are in the end times and they think everything is bad", I only brought that up in response to the general majority that is way to optimistic toward our country that says in God we trust.

p.s. did you watch any of those video clips that I posted?

2008/1/5 1:31Profile
davidt

Re:

Quote:
Hello davidt, this is very important subject. Thanks for raising it. I mean not the highway subject as a goal, but seeing the facts of the preparations of the nations against the Holy One of Israel, and preparing the path of the ANTI-Christ. I will post more about that later, for now I will answer to your request:

Hello Tears of joy,

I think that film you showed me was Freedom to Fascism. I have seen it. It was one of the first videos I have seen. It is highly instructive.

2008/1/5 2:02Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:

davidt wrote:
Hello Tears of joy,

I think that film you showed me was Freedom to Fascism. I have seen it. It was one of the first videos I have seen. It is highly instructive.

Hello David, not it's not that one, I haven't heard of this film. Check the links again that I gave in my first post.

2008/1/5 2:09Profile

Re:

Quote:
Why is Ron Paul opposed to this? I think that it probably has less to do with a "conspiracy theory" and more to do with the district in Texas that he represents (that is NOT located along the proposed superhighway).

There isn’t any evidence whatsoever about secret meetings between Canada, Mexico and the United States to unify into a single nation or government

Congressman Paul Opposes NAFTA Superhighway
October 4, 2006

Washington: Congressman Ron Paul joined several of his congressional colleagues in expressing outrage at the planned “NAFTA superhighway” that will require eminent domain actions on an enormous scale in Texas and beyond. [u] [b]H.Con.Res 487[/b], introduced by Virginia Representative Virgil Goode and cosponsored by Ron Paul [also - Walter B. Jones, and Tom Tancredo], expresses the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a NAFTA superhighway [i]or enter into any plans to create a North American Union between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico.[/i][/u]

Plans for such a superhighway are part of the so-called “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), which is neither a treaty nor a formal agreement. Rather, the SPP is a "dialogue" launched by the heads of state of Canada, Mexico, and the United States at a summit in Waco, Texas in March 2005.

According to the SPP website, this dialogue will create new supra-national organizations to coordinate border security, health policy, economic and trade policy, and energy policy between the three governments. As such, it is but an extension of the NAFTA and CAFTA agreements-- government trade schemes that bypass the express constitutional authority of Congress to regulate trade.

[u]“This is a matter of national sovereignty,” Paul stated. “Any movement toward a North American Union diminishes the ability of average Americans to influence the laws under which they must live.[/u] The SPP agreement, which includes plans for a major transnational superhighway through Texas, is moving forward without congressional oversight-- and that is an outrage. The administration needs a strong message from Congress that the American people will not tolerate backroom deals that threaten our sovereignty.”
http://www.house.gov/paul/press/press2006/pr100406.htm

=== And from the link you gave from Ron Paul's site -

"The real issue is national sovereignty. Once again, decisions that affect millions of Americans are not being made by those Americans themselves, or even by their elected representatives in Congress. Instead, a handful of elites use their government connections to bypass national legislatures and ignore our Constitution-- which expressly grants Congress the sole authority to regulate international trade.

[u]The ultimate goal is not simply a superhighway, but an integrated North American Union--complete with a currency, a cross-national bureaucracy, and virtually borderless travel within the Union. Like the European Union, a North American Union would represent another step toward the abolition of national sovereignty altogether. [/u]

A new resolution, introduced by Representative Virgil Goode of Virginia, expresses the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a NAFTA superhighway, [u]or enter into any agreement that advances the concept of a North American Union.[/u] I wholeheartedly support this legislation, and predict that the superhighway will become a sleeper issue in the 2008 election.

[u]Any movement toward a North American Union diminishes the ability of average Americans to influence the laws under which they must live.[/u] The SPP agreement, including the plan for a major transnational superhighway through Texas, is moving forward without congressional oversight-- and that is an outrage. The administration needs a strong message from Congress that the American people will not tolerate backroom deals that threaten our sovereignty."
http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2006/tst103006.htm

2008/1/5 3:48

Re: A super highway being built quietly from Mexico to Canada unto the union of natio

What difference does it make anyway? So what if they want to connect the continents. Canada is connecting with Russia in the North. America is connecting with Canada and Mexico in the South. Whats the big whip ti do?

When the Confederation Bridge was being built between my home province of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, that massive 13 mile bridge that was constructed, was that telling the Christian world that the Anti-Christ was soon to appear just because a bridge was being built?

These things take place for better trade and cuts costs. New highways are being constructed and they are making them straiter and wider than ever before, is that because of the New World Order?

When anything Grand happens in the world, the Christian community just goes haywire and draw up all these silly conclusions, and run to the bible in search for anything that might remotely look like whats currently happening. We have the likes of Jack and Rexella Van Impe to thank for that.

Can you imagine when Hitler rose to power, how many believers then pegged him the Antichrist. (and he was but not what Christians were looking for) Then he died and I can see believers again scrambling and regrouping looking for the next one to appear and so on.

Why is everyone afraid of a micro chip? We have them in everything we work with. People have them in their bodies for certain medical purposes. Are they going to hell because they have a micro chip in their bodies?

Does God look at the micro chip and say, "The micro chip is the evil that I have told you about. Beware of the micro chip if you put it in your body, I will damn your soul to hell, for I am against micro chips, I hate them, I despise them, they are an abomination to me and to all those that have them."

Sounds silly doesn't it? Thats how I look at all this "end time" stuff, pure foolishness.

2008/1/5 10:19
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
Thats how I look at all this "end time" stuff, pure foolishness.

Hello Compliments, your mindset (I am not commenting the specific things) reminds me of what Peter wrote in his second letter:

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

And also:

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, [b]Peace and safety;[/b] then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Watch about these words, Peace and Safety. Very much used words, many of the world events are just moving in the name of peace and safety. Thousands conferences for peace, thousands organizations for peace and safety. Important words.

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6 [b]Therefore let us not sleep,[/b] as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

2008/1/5 11:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy