SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Andrew Strom on Radio (urgent!)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Andrew Strom on Radio (urgent!)

TRUNEWS -

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/12_26_07_wednesday_trunews.mp3

---

I listened to the trunews interview. it was very clear concise and important to listen to.

2008/1/2 17:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Andrew Strom on Radio (urgent!)

"The self-confidence in America is frighteningly similar to that of Constantinople during the middle ages. It was the center of Christianity for hundreds of years and was thought to be invincible both because of God's protection and because it was so well fortified. Constantinople's complacency was shattered on May 29, 1453 when Muslim invaders discovered an unlocked gate and then poured through to conquer the city."

"What great works will you tell the crowds [in eternity] that God accomplished through your life? Great works are achieved through times of great crisis, and these crises all resulted from nations turning away from God."
-Bill Gothard

2008/1/2 17:46Profile

Re: Andrew Strom on Radio (urgent!)

Say Greg,

I just managed to hear this all through.

What did you make of the last three minutes? Touchy, I know.

Recently, because of other threads, I took a look at where Gog and Magog are thought to have migrated. I only used internet searches, and I'm not saying they didn't end up in Russia and China, but it is at least as likely they kept moving west, colonising North Africa, Europe and the British Isles, as someone was here before the Israelites came later. (I know that's a different discussion.) Some years ago, I read a book about the fall of civilisations, which was a limited edition publication from Australia, called The Hungry Ape. This book predicted, purely on historical evidence, that the West would be returned to peasantry within 150 years unless it learned the lessons history affords.

Saving others out of peasantry seems to be an old-fashioned aim of the Church of yesterday.

Anyway, it occurs to me that it would be a cruel turnabout, if Americans found themselves forced into Armageddon on the side of Israel's enemies.

2008/1/9 16:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy