SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from beautiful BC

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pcramer

Hello from beautiful BC

Hi everybody from beautiful British Columbia Canada. My name is Phil and I am both an Information Technology Manager and a student. I am currently working on my Doctor of Ministry degree with the hope of becoming a Pastor. I live in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains and all I have to do is look out my window to see the wonder and majesty of God's creation. I've been a Christian for 30 years and am heavily involved in music :-o at our church. I'm married (just celebrated our 26th anniversary)with a 22 year old daughter. I'm looking forward to finding out about this site and to hopefully getting to know some of you. God's blessings to you this day!

2004/6/3 18:38Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello from beautiful BC

A true warm welcome to you Phil!

So glad you came and introduced yourself. There is so much here to draw from and some wonderful, big hearted brethren willing to share their love and experience [i]Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:[/i] Eph 4:13

Look forward to getting to know you as well!

2004/6/3 19:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains and all I have to do is look out my window to see the wonder and majesty of God's creation.

Brother phil, its awesome to see another canadian on the site. I reside in Toronto. I would seriously love to live in BC where my backyard would be Gods wonderful creation. I would say I'm not jealous but that would be lying. :-P Great to see you on the site please ask any questions if you need help with anything.. looking forward to your fellowship.

2004/6/3 20:12Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hello Phil! I have a wonderful friend who lives in B.C.- she even sent us a video of that beautiful land.

I hope you enjoy the fellowship here and everything else the site has to offer.

Be blessed today!

In Him, chanin

2004/6/3 20:25Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Welcome Brother Phil

Welcome to SermonIndex. I pray that you'll be encouraged, edified and exhorted to follow Christ. This is truly an oasis on the Internet.

Ed

2004/6/3 20:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy