SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ministry founder: U.S. Christians 'absolutely not prepared' for persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

After reading about 10 of Richard Wurmbrand books, plus other testimonies and the words of Jesus Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

--- and then see brother turning against brother over [i]politics[/i] alone and see the use of a dangerously accusatory word such as "treasonous" --- that is how I'm all the more convinced that we are living in the beginning of "those days".

2008/1/16 8:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy