SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Old Puritan Readings by Paul West

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

An Old Puritan Heart

Too short! ;-)

Perhaps that is a challenge just as much as we might have with longer messages or even articles here. They are succinct though, can only see this developing into a greater ministering to whomever has ears to hear.

Would like to take this opportunity to suggest listening to this message that I am so glad to see has been made available;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16033]The Purpose of Trials[/url]

Due to some malfunctions had an abrupted version and was finally able to hear it in it's entirety yesterday. I recommend this to all, true to spiritual experience I am sure many will find and to others, perhaps newer to this transposed life, a very good primer on what one can expect.

[i]Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:[/i] 1Pe 3:8

2007/12/20 9:54Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: An Old Puritan Heart

Brother Mike, thank you for your glowing recommendations and support. I am just as excited as everyone else here, I look forward to reading more and more of these nuggets by God's grace. And perhaps they should be a bit longer! Let's all come into agreement and pray that God will iron out all the wrinkles and multiply these humble bits of bread and fishes into a hearty feast for multitudes.

Thank you also for linking that message on trials. If anyone is interested, I just put up a new message on my blog. I preached it last night at my church, and I'm not quite sure how well it was received. I offer it here on SermonIndex with meekness, with the prayer that God use it to strike a chord of sobriety in us all:

[url=http://audio.xanga.com/PFWest/898041683520/audio.html]Unsuitable Brides for God's High Priest[/url]

I plan on sending more Puritan audio readings to brother Greg over the weekend, when I have time after work to do so. And I'll try to clean up the audio a bit myself, and keep the mic at a safe distance!

:-)

Brother Paul

2007/12/20 10:46Profile
HIServant

PODCASTing

I am thankful that there's collaboration on the podcasting! I am educated looking at your suggestions! Thanks!

2007/12/20 19:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: PODCASTing

Brothers and Sisters,

keep praying for this podcast. I have taken steps to have a brother for around $50-100 create a professional intro and outro. For the podcast. Brother Paul West might be as God enables to go to a studio to record some sound bytes. I am excited at what this is becoming for God's glory.

Later on I hope to get some speakers such as Don Currin, Roger Ellsworth, John Piper and many more on board to read these.

Oh how we need these puritan gems in our day.

2007/12/22 14:06Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Dear brethren,

Pray that God's wisdom be shed abroad in the heart of Brother Greg and my own concerning this undertaking. I need guidance and counsel and instruction with the studio. I've never been to a recording studio for something like this, I don't know how to start or what to do, but I trust in God. God's will be done, and I'll comply to whatever the Lord wants.

Brother Paul

2007/12/22 14:42Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I will pray, I do have a great longing to see God turning this into a 365 day devotional. If it be his will.

how ever God leads, these writings are precious and i am grateful to have such a wonderful opportunity to take part in listening to these "gems". looking forward to more of these

Christian

2007/12/22 15:48Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Brethren, this is very good, may the Lord guides you! I believe everything which is made with fear, much prayer and brokenness before Him, it will be used for a real edification of the Body.

2007/12/22 15:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy