SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : UFO's again

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

UFO's again

Is it just me or is the media getting back into the UFO conspiracy mode again (kinda like the 50' & the early 90's) ?
Whether it exists or not it seems rather strange that its never reported as demonic activity,

2007/12/18 11:05Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: UFO's again

but then there would have to be an admission that there is a spiritual world...and no one is going to do that.

2007/12/18 12:05Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: UFO's again

Your post reminds me of something I heard many years ago - perhaps 20 years.

We had at our church a retired college professor* who took a scientific interest in UFOs. He presented his findings at our church and you could sense the feeling that:"Now this is different!"

This is what he did: he was on the alert to UFO sighting reports. Some landed on soil. He took a detector of some kind and scanned the area where this UFO had landed. The readings indicated that a foreign object had indeed landed there because of the signals he picked up. He was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that there were some unexplained vehicles out there but what they were he did not know although he did reference Ezekiel 1 in his sermon. A Biblical case could be made for this if you study the OT prophets...

*(BTW: this professor was Ernest Gehman who taught at Eastern Mennonite College for many years.)

Have fun!

ginnyrose

2007/12/18 20:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy