SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Politics, Merry Christmas, or Jesus?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
I feel like Gideon, who waited till night to topple his father's idol. I am not saying my father is unsaved, but his grip on acceptability is unacceptable. And my fear of reprisal is also a failure.

Brother,

A thought just came to mind.

Sometimes the seeds of failure fertilize the soil for the seeds of success.

I know that has been true in my life. There has been things the Lord wanted me to do that I failed many times but I did overcome. It's almost as if there was a point of "no more, I've failed enough. I've made up my mind I'm going to do it." If I wouldn't have failed, who knows, I may never have had that final push, or at least not the same intensity of that push, to go through and do it. But of course, we don't ever have to fail before we succeed. The Lord will use it though.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

2007/12/25 19:36Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Another thing I'll add is that it seems that when we have failed in an area and finally by God's grace overcome, the victory is so much sweeter than if we would have never failed.

Of course I'm not promoting failure! But again, God can use it in a mighty way to impact our lives.

2007/12/25 19:44Profile

Re:

Bless u dearly my brother Parsly..God bless u and keep u real good

2007/12/27 0:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy