SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Over 15,000 sermons now available!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Over 15,000 sermons now available!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/facebook_header.gif[/img]

Saints,

I am pleased to announce that as of right now there are over [b]15,000[/b] sermons to freely download and share with others. I am thankful to God and the prayers of the saints for the wisdom to setup a better hosting system with "amazon s3" and now there is unlimited space.

Please do pray about supporting sermonindex as you feel led. Thank God that He is making these "small" amount of sermons have a large audience and effect on modern day christendom. May God send revival and touch many hearts with the various recordings available.

2007/12/14 22:27Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Over 15,000 sermons now available!

Quote:
Thank God that He is making these "small" amount of sermons have a large audience and effect on modern day christendom.

Amen. I was talking to a brother in Christ the other day. He has a brother (from his mother :-) ) that is living in California. His brother recommended someone to come to this site and listen to the Paul Washer Video on the front page. A few days later the man came up to him trembling and in tears wanting to get saved because of the effect the sermon had on him.

Who knows how many other similar stories there are?

2007/12/14 22:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
His brother recommended someone to come to this site and listen to the Paul Washer Video on the front page. A few days later the man came up to him trembling and in tears wanting to get saved because of the effect the sermon had on him.

Praise God. One thing I know is the [b]prayers[/b] of the saints of God make the difference, these sermons can be very effectual if we [b]pray[/b] that God's spirit comes upon and convicts those that come to this site. May the lamb that was slain receive the reward of His sufferings.

2007/12/14 23:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy