SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Gnostics (False) Prophets preparing the way for the anti-christ

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Gnostics (False) Prophets preparing the way for the anti-christ

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations.

Rick Joyner Prophecy
1.Messianic people are, "THE HEAD," meaning, of the Body of Christ and the First Fruits
Wrong Jesus is the head
2.Messianics are going to help us (the Church) restore our foundations to where they belong -- and we won’t get where we’re supposed to be without their help.
Wrong Elijah comes to restore all things.

This is just a very small part of some of the devilish teaching this man promotes.

As you can see even by the name of his ministry it's satanic to the core. He is misleading christians into a religion where the goal is a people ready to worship the anti christ.

But God is going to have a people a people of victory.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and them that come off victorious from the beast, and from his image, and from the number of his name, standing by the sea of glass, having harps of God.

2007/12/11 3:08Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Gnostics (False) Prophets preparing the way for the anti-christ

Though I don't agree with his messianic position what makes you think that morningstar ministries is built on that verse, what of this one :

[i]Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
[/i]

Do you have anymore inside info?

2007/12/11 4:32Profile

Murrcoir, I agree with you completely. This is Dominion Theology and it is satanic to the core, preparing the way for anti-christ.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/12/11 8:47

Re:

Quote:
Though I don't agree with his messianic position what makes you think that morningstar ministries is built on that verse, what of this one :

Zekeo, the Scriptuire you posted is Jesus Christ, and that reference is to Israel, of the Offspring of David...etc.

We are the seed of Abraham, of which that seed is Christ.

When trying to mix these theologies, one thinks as a Christian in the Body of Christ we are the Head of that Kingdom only Jesus Christ himself will set up and establish.

We, the Church are not the Head, but His Body.

1 st Corinthians 15 state, Christ the first fruits
THEN those who are His at His coming....

AND THEN the Kingdom, where HE must rule...it doesn't say *she*. If it said SHE, then it would mean the body of Christ...His Bride which is a SHE, not a HE.

He must Rule is Jesus Christ. This is the second Coming of Jesus Christ to set up the Kingdom promised to Israel. Acts 1:6&7.

Acts CH 2, please read.

We, his Church, His Body will reign and rule with Him.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/12/11 8:55
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

Quote:

Katy-did wrote:
Quote:

Zekeo, the Scriptuire you posted is Jesus Christ, and that reference is to Israel, of the Offspring of David...etc.

We are the seed of Abraham, of which that seed is Christ.

When trying to mix these theologies, one thinks as a Christian in the Body of Christ we are the Head of that Kingdom only Jesus Christ himself will set up and establish.

We, the Church are not the Head, but His Body.

1 st Corinthians 15 state, Christ the first fruits
THEN those who are His at His coming....

AND THEN the Kingdom, where HE must rule...it doesn't say *she*. If it said SHE, then it would mean the body of Christ...His Bride which is a SHE, not a HE.

He must Rule is Jesus Christ. This is the second Coming of Jesus Christ to set up the Kingdom promised to Israel. Acts 1:6&7.

Acts CH 2, please read.

We, his Church, His Body will reign and rule with Him.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

Sorry, you have both lost me.

What is the contention here, backup and walk through this with me slowly? I agree with your post, but what has that got to do with rick joyner and him preparing the way for the anti-christ? :-?

2007/12/11 9:24Profile

Re:

Quote:
What is the contention here, backup and walk through this with me slowly? I agree with your post, but what has that got to do with rick joyner and him preparing the way for the anti-christ?

The reference to the Bright and Morning Star, or anyone naming a ministry Morning Star ministries has, as rick joyner, co-mingles truths, one belonging to Israel (Romans 11) and those belonging to the Church, composed now of Both Jew and Gentile, having an altogether different outcome and ending.

The swing to Dominion Theology by many churches today is this great apostacy leading to the worship of anti-christ.

I've posted many statements on "The Rod of Iron=teh Cross?" thread explaining this very deception.

It takes on many forms but all are working together with one hook in you or another.

No contention here at all. So sorry you thought so.

Love in Christ
Katy-Did

2007/12/11 9:37

Re:

Zekeo, this aticle will explain more of what I am referring to. Dominion/Restoration?replacement Theology. Bad to the bone.

Many many aerticles about Rick Joyner being a Dominionists.

http://www.pfo.org/r-joyner.htm

Love in Christ
Katy_did :-)

2007/12/11 9:51
MSeaman

Michigan

I don't know about paving the way for the antichrist, but Rick Joyner is definitely a dominionist.

2007/12/11 10:26Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

KJV Little children, it is the last time and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists whereby we know that it is the last time.

2007/12/11 10:52Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re:

Dominionists are waiting for God to restore
the kingdom of Man; won't happen. The
kingdom of God is promised and given only
to Christ, the rightful King of kings and
Lord of Lords!! He is given all authority
and all power in heaven and on earth!!

2007/12/11 18:56Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net