SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A Note of Encouragement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
donnaemmons9

A Note of Encouragement

My friend, life at times gets very hard. I am sure many are walking through trials that seems unbearable. You don't know how you will ever make it. You even wonder if God sees and cares. I have good news God does see and care and He loves you very much. Jesus is touched with the feelings of our infirmities. In Psalms it tells me that God puts our tears in a bottle. Matthew 27:46 tells us that Jesus even cried out My God MY God why have You forsaken me? This indicates that Jesus felt deep sorrow. I believe part of what He was experiencing on the cross when He was crying out these words was that He was experiencing everything that we would ever experience in life. He knows. He understands. He cares. Psalm 147:3 says He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Don't give up. Part of Nehemiah 8:10 says do not sorrow for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Psalm 30:5 says weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. I encourage you to keep going. I look back over my life and find that in the valley is where I have grown the most. I find that in the valley God is with me. He walks through our trials with us. There is a song that says the One who knows you the best loves you the most. Yes, Jesus does love you. It is the story of the Bible. I like this song Hold on my Child often sung by Bill Gaither.

If you've knelt beside the rubble of an aching broken heart
When the things you gave your life to fell apart
You're not the first to be acquainted with sorrow, grief or pain
But the Master promised sunshine after rain
Hold on My child
Joy comes in the morning
Weeping only lasts for a night
Hold on my child
Joy comes in the morning
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight
To invest your seed of trust in God
In mountains you can't move
You have risked your life on things you can not prove
But to give the things you cannot keep for those you can not lose
Is the way to find the joy God has for you.

2007/12/11 0:14Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re: A Note of Encouragement

great post brother, great post... Let us draw nearer to Him. When the enemy throws every weapon against us, from despair, to anxities. May we look to Him who endured so much for us.

2007/12/11 7:11Profile
HIServant

Re: A Note of Encouragement

Thank you, Donna! HE is Awesome!

2007/12/11 7:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy