SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : If you think of it pray for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Still praying! :-) Please keep us up to date.

2007/12/9 14:13

Re: If you think of it pray for me

Hi Josh,

I admit I had thought we were talking about something (much) bigger. :-?

Now you could consider making up what used to be called affectionately 'a mag sulph soak' to lay on it at least twice a day, maybe three times.

All you need is a small jar of Magnesium Sulphate crystals (Epsom Salts), clean gauze swabs, and something to hold the soaked swab in place. Probably you can fold a swab in 4 and tape it down with micropore, so there is some air getting around it, while protecting and keeping it clean. You could use a dry swab as well on top if you like, before the sticky tape.

The label on the jar, or the pharmacist should be able to give you precise quantities (but this is cheap, so it just needs to be an effective strength). A small amount of crystals in hot water provides the solution in which to soak the gauze. Squeeze out excess fluid so it's not dripping, and lay it on the sore. It really is very good and there should be no possibility of the sore closing up again before it has healed.

I'd keep the anti-bacterial soap for your hands, and leave the skin flora around the sore to recover its natural balance and pH.

I'm praying too.

2007/12/9 19:31
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I've got an update.

I would say about 99% of the swelling is gone. Yesterday the swelling was half way up my forearm and was beginning to go toward my bicep. It was about to get where I couldn't bend my elbow normally.

I woke up this morning and said, "Wow." As I mentioned before I've had staph infection before but I've never had one heal this quick.

Praise the Lord! No one likes to see infection spreading up and down your arm, but now it's practiclly all gone. It's too bad I don't have before and after photos, it really does seem that drastic- at least it does to me.

2007/12/9 21:15Profile

Re:

Praise the Lord! :-) That's great news. I will continue to pray for your full recovery.

2007/12/9 21:33

Re: If you think of it pray for me

Josh said

Quote:
I would say about 99% of the swelling is gone. Yesterday the swelling was half way up my forearm and was beginning to go toward my bicep. It was about to get where I couldn't bend my elbow normally.

I hadn't understood this from your first post, but I did pray very earnestly for a pretty dramatic resolution.

Quote:
I woke up this morning and said, "Wow." As I mentioned before I've had staph infection before but I've never had one heal this quick.

This was another part - that when you woke up there would be a real difference.

Since you posted, I've been thanking and praising Him for doing what [i]He[/i] knew was necessary. Amen. We serve a Compassionate God.

:-D

2007/12/10 19:16
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
We serve a Compassionate God.

As I've heard it said before, "That's not almost right, that's exactly right."

Thank you to everyone who prayed.

2007/12/10 19:41Profile

Re:

Praise God!