SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Iran not interested in Nukes?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Iran not interested in Nukes?

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

this was interesting. Apparently Iran stopped its weapons program in '03. i wonder how this all fits into the Plan?

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22110891/]U.S. intelligence finds...[/url]

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/5 23:16Profile
Rahman

Re: Iran not interested in Nukes?

Yo Bro,

From what i heard on a news program the other day Iran's playing a technicality between an outright "atomic weapons program" and making (weapons grade) enriched uranium as a by-product under the guise of wanting to build their nuclear plant to use nuclear energy to bring power (in more ways than one) to it's people ... The man said that once enough uranium is enriched the mechanical part of making a bomb and putting it on a rocket is the simple part ...

So hard to know an exact truth on the world stage when everyone is lying, but i think we all know the strongmen of Islam are all chomping at the bit to get the bomb, Iraq and now Iran ...

And as far as U.S. Intelligence is concerned by now i'd think most Americans would concider that an oxymoron when it comes to their knowing anything for sure about anything that's happening in the Arab and/or Middle Eastern Muslim world ... Is it "inteligence", "convienent propaganda", a mix of both? ... Only God knows for sure ...

2007/12/7 10:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy