SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i've Got to Share This ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

i've Got to Share This ...

About 3 weeks ago i was sitting at my computer, logged on to SI, clicked on a thread and instead this Ravenhill sermon opened up ...

http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID4036.mp3

... it was not listed in the thread, and i hadn't saved it or downloaded it anywhere, it just popped up ... i didn't even know the name of it unti i posted it on another thread and was told it's called:

[b]The Price of Revival[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4240

Most might think it but a happenstance or a computer glich, perhaps so, but i didn't ... i took it as our Lord moving in His mysterious way to my good, and so i've been listening to it since ... i'm still listening to it ... What a confiming sermon for all that i've been experiencing in my walk ... When i hear it i get the sense that God is speaking directly to me in a confirmation to keep on praying and believing in this final hour ... i'm at a crux of a transition place where i'm about to shortly become "free" one way or the other ... Freer in something i've believed and acted upon for a long time, or finally free of it ... Perhaps there's someone else in a similar place whom Holy Spirit will lead here to be blessed in this sharing ...

His will be done, and to Him be all the glory forever and ever ... Amen ---

2007/12/4 16:51Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: i've Got to Share This ...

Brother, I just want you and Ironman to know that whatever happens (or doesn't happen), I won't think any less of you as brethren in Christ and it won't diminish your integrity as Christians in my eyes. This is something you will learn from, painfully perhaps, but God's most life-changing lessons come through such agony. He has a wonderful way of remedying our follies as much as does by capsizing the enemy's plans and using them to our advantage. Either way, I pray that God's purpose for your lives be effectuated regardless of what happens. I know both of you love the Lord.

Brother Paul

2007/12/4 19:30Profile
Rahman

Thanks bro Paul ...

Bro Paul ...

Thank you for your "from the heart" words of fellow Christian encouragement and warmth ...

You wrote;
"This is something you will learn from, painfully perhaps, but God's most life-changing lessons come through such agony. He has a wonderful way of remedying our follies as much as does by capsizing the enemy's plans and using them to our advantage. Either way, I pray that God's purpose for your lives be effectuated regardless of what happens."

---Amen ... in retrospect i don't think i've learned anything in Christ as far as the crucifying of "self" that wasn't in a greater or lesser degree painful ... i look forward to His will being done in culmination to this thing that i've struggled with for so long, and as per Rom. 8:28 know that whatever the outcome He's working "all things to my good" ... i know one thing this experience, especially the last five years or so, has reduced me to a nothingness and depency on Him like i've never had before ... In this i'm reminded of ...

[b]John.21: [18] - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.[/b]

i know this was Jesus reference to Peter's death but of myself i think of it as God finally bringing me to a place of total depency on Holy Spirit to gird me, and lead me to where He wants me to go, because i have no more strength, plans, or anything else of myself ... If His desire was to bring me to a place of having no plans of my own, and not having the slightest idea of how to go on in my life without His showing me the way - then i'm there ... It's a truly weird thing to realise that for someone who began as prideful and full of "self" as i once was, has now no "self" confidence at all anymore ... My total reliance for my present and future is in Him and i pray that He's not brought me to this place only to have me be able to now live as in bro Krisp's thread to live as i want ... In the words of a preacher i once heard, "i've been tranformed from myology to Hisology" ...

Thanks again my brother, and yes i do love Him as i know you do also ... God is love and Christ Jesus is His ultimate expression of it! :-D ---

2007/12/5 11:34Profile

Re: I've Got To Share This...

Hello bro Rahman,

When I heard the US interest rate had been cut recently, I was concerned, but I honestly didn't expect the UK to follow suit so quickly. :-o

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7130443.stm]UK interest rates trimmed to 5.5%[/url]

'The BBC's economics editor Evan Davis said the rate cut - the first since August 2005 - was aimed at preventing the slowdown getting out of control.'

:-?

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7130000/newsid_7130000/7130092.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1]Watch - house price slow-down[/url]

2007/12/6 21:01

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy