SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : in the exposing of a false prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Des, I don't forget things pertaining to Him - such as what I've posted here with brethren. Or what I say at Church.

I don't recall saying that I "forget things sometimes on an hourly basis" - but I did say, I have lost a sense of time, which I see as "Heavenly".

I haven't forgotten you - I didn't ask you to read those side by side for my benefit. Just that you see the flow of things.
I noticed you said you had brain damage. Sometimes it helps to read what was written at an earlier time and compare to the present.

That's all Des.

Enjoy your stay.

:-)

2007/12/19 18:06
destinysweet

Re:

Great! thanks! I read where you were describing an infirmity where you were having difficulty with your brain function on another thread..I thought you were saying that sometimes you forgot things and yes, I did also catch your inference to being timeless...I know this one well,myself,it is quite heavenly!

Question ...what is the difference between what I was/possibly still am proposing to do with what you are doing with this Viola...Frank is it ? Frankly, I do not see the difference. I can see the similarity in that we are ...I was...partially ,motivated by fear of the deception evident...though not easy to spot if you are skimming and do not thoroughly follow her words in all the comments to those who disagree..I don't blame you for not spending more time there..it was not given to you, possibly, to look into..it was to me. I'm still waiting on God's timing.
Sounds like the Lord desires to give you a break from your post,if you are going off line for however long...This should be exciting! You will have lots of time to commune with Him...Glory!

2007/12/19 21:50Profile
StephenTM

Re: Miriam Franklin - false prophet..

It seems the 'prophetess' Miriam Franklin is not in fact who she seems... Unfortunately we are witnessing hypocrisy and duplicity on an unbelievable scale I'm afraid...

For example, the prophetess says on her website..

“The charlatans a-plenty who do not fear man, God or Beast are out to fleece the vulnerable and undiscerning for every last dime… Then there are the more sinister ones who intentionally prey like vultures - …who disguise themselves as angels of light… Satan knows scripture, (and very well), albeit he twists it for his own ungodly purposes. He is a good counterfeiter, looks, walks and talks almost like a real Christian.”

But the important question is.. who is the prophetess Miriam Franklin? Is she for real - or is she in fact the epitomy of all that she so loudly denounces?

I challenge you Miriam to deny that you are in fact Rosalind Miriam Franklin, currently awaiting trial in the UK on multiple charges of deception and fraud in your other persona as the corrupt owner of Diggory Press / Exposure Publishing / Meadow Books / Kingdom Come Publishing and associated businesses - where you also loudly proclaim your ‘ethical Christianity’ whilst at the same time ruthlessly defrauding unsuspecting clients?

See this link: http://checkpoint.ie/roguesgallery.html

I also challenge you 'Miriam' to deny that you are in fact the origin of many of the supportive posts on various blogs as well..? Curious researchers should check out the ISP addresses..

Sorry for the let-down folks, but it seems the brazen hypocrisy and deviousness of this woman knows no bounds.

Interested parties can contact me at [email protected]

2009/4/14 23:38Profile
StephenTM

Re: in the exposing of a false prophet

It seems the 'prophetess' Miriam Franklin is not in fact who she seems... Unfortunately we are witnessing hypocrisy and duplicity on an unbelievable scale I'm afraid...

For example, the prophetess says on her website..

“The charlatans a-plenty who do not fear man, God or Beast are out to fleece the vulnerable and undiscerning for every last dime… Then there are the more sinister ones who intentionally prey like vultures - …who disguise themselves as angels of light… Satan knows scripture, (and very well), albeit he twists it for his own ungodly purposes. He is a good counterfeiter, looks, walks and talks almost like a real Christian.”

But the important question is.. who is the prophetess Miriam Franklin? Is she for real - or is she in fact the epitomy of all that she so loudly denounces?

I challenge you Miriam to deny that you are in fact Rosalind Miriam Franklin, currently awaiting trial in the UK on multiple charges of deception and fraud in your other persona as the corrupt owner of Diggory Press / Exposure Publishing / Meadow Books / Kingdom Come Publishing and associated businesses - where you also loudly proclaim your ‘ethical Christianity’ whilst at the same time ruthlessly defrauding unsuspecting clients?

See this link: http://checkpoint.ie/roguesgallery.html

I also challenge you 'Miriam' to deny that you are in fact the origin of many of the supportive posts on various blogs as well..? Curious researchers should check out the ISP addresses..

Sorry for the let-down folks, but it seems the brazen hypocrisy and deviousness of this woman knows no bounds.

Interested parties can contact me at [email protected]

2009/4/14 23:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy