SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : in the exposing of a false prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
destinysweet

in the exposing of a false prophet

Please...I am seeking confirmation..though it seems that I get it every morning noon and night, as to whether I am to expose publically on my blog the false teachings,falsely interpreted dreams and visions of Mrs. Rosilund Franklin (who also calls herself Miriam) for the twisted and deceptive works of the darkness that has taken hold of her own soul...I have been interceding for her for just over 3 mos.and wrote her a few small corrections and one rather lengthy one that she did not dare to keep on her site lest her fan club/followers see the truth...I have never done this sort of thing before and I have given God every excuse I could find to opt out..more accurately I do not feel this is a fleshly zeal type of move on my part...I have suffered from deception of many shapes and sizes and rejoice in the clarity that Jesus has given me...it is a horrible thing to be twisted and used of the enemy when your real desire is to do God's will...I felt as though I was the least likely person to do this but it seems that because i know the territory so well it is easy for me to see what is motivating and and guiding the interpretations she gives as of these visions and dreams which are routinely misunderstood and thus misdirected and misinterpreted..I am seeing a very clear connection between the beast(accuser of the brethren )and the false prophet(presenting a false image of Christ Jesus and what He..the True is actually saying to His people about our covenant with all believers and our responsibility to pray for them to be restored..with real faith..not the attitude that is evidenced on this woman's site...God's mercy working through the powerful act of our blessed Lord is the only thing that will keep us from falling from grace in the days to come..those who endure until the end will have to be very very grounded in this truth..God's mercy endures forever...mercy endures...how will we endure? who will endure? Those who do not stray far from mercy..safely tucked under this mighty wing...so I need you to pray and ask God for a word or a witness or a warning for me...that this severe mercy of calling her to cease and desist from cursing the people of God,breaking covenant with God and those of His who may be stumbling as they try to find His way..worse than Balaam..He at least listened to the donkey...anyway...since she has blocked me from pleading with her in private..should I release the audit I have been led to do on her...unraveling the lies of the enemy that are woven throughout the articles and posts and responses to God's people who are either warning or pandering to her. I keep dying to it and handing it back to him and He keeps opening it up further and further...I have from the beginning of being led to her site taken all I have seen to heart(confessing my own sin as there is so much spiritual pride I can identify in my own heart..any is too much for me..it is so good at hiding from me that I need others at times to notice it for me) after I've checked myself as thorughly as I know in the presence of my living Savior/If not more rigorously than I've scrutinized her..I ams till left with what seems to be him asking me to please take it on as though i were correcting a term paper froman underclassman as the student teacher who helps the Teacher do this ness. work.It is facinating and has been no waste as far as the time spent..God is good to reward us when we obey Him..I am still undecided...is it a stategy of God to expose this type of thing in a comprehensive manner that would help the uninitiated( those who do not regularly recieve dreams and visions)learn how to discern by sharing what He has been teaching me...we are moving to anew place..funny it used to house priests years ago..I am of his royal priesthood and I will continue to pray and believe for all who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be delivered from deception and delusions of granduer etc...I have known spiritual insanity and believe He is the cure for all these things i am living proof...He will save these to the uttermost of this madness if we will love them love them...yes love them enough to intercede and obey Him in what He shows us to do ...is this what you want me to do My precious Lord Jesus?...please give my brethren witness by your Spirit if it is so. I will not be back on line till the 11th or 12th so if you feel led leave me a word...thanks..even writing this with her name was a leap of faith for me...her website is endtimespropheticword..sorry have to go we are unplugging the computer for a week..pray for me ..my beloved!..Destiny

2007/12/4 0:53Profile
MikeH

Re: in the exposing of a false prophet

destinysweet wrote

Quote:
Please...I am seeking confirmation..though it seems that I get it every morning noon and night, as to whether I am to expose publically on my blog the false teachings,falsely interpreted dreams and visions of Mrs. Rosilund Franklin (who also calls herself Miriam)

There is a lot of material on the website, so it is not possible to give you a detailed analysis, but her concerns for things like holiness and righteousness seem genuine.

I did notice that she gave a fairly detailed prophecy about Gloria Copeland, back on August 28, 2007. This is well before the Grassley investigation started. It will take some months, if not years, to see the outcome of that investigation. However, if that does identify any deficiencies in the Copeland ministry it might well confirm the prophecy given. I, therefore, suggest that you wait and see whether this, or any other prophecies that can be clearly proved or disprove, prove false, before denouncing her.

I appreciate that patience is not always it easy, but it is a fruit of the Spirit, and it is a better way than rushing to denouncing someone before it is time. Someone on this website, made prophecies earlier this year which would be fulfilled by the end of 2007, and we are still waiting to see if they are fulfilled. It is better to wait than to rush to judgement.

MikeH

2007/12/4 8:57Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi MikeH...

Quote:
Someone on this website, made prophecies earlier this year which would be fulfilled by the end of 2007, and we are still waiting to see if they are fulfilled.

Really? Could you provide a link to that thread? Or better yet -- copy and paste that "prophecy" here? Thanks!

:-)

2007/12/4 13:35Profile

Hi

I never heard of Rosilund Franklin, and can't find the name on Google. There's a Rosalind Franklin, who was a scientist and is no longer alive, but that was all.

I (and others no doubt) would be interested in any links you can give, in order to help in discernment. For example if she has a website, as well as the prophecy you mentioned. Paul speaks of those who have a like gift judging (= discerning) what is stated prophetically

Maybe you could also [u]summarise[/u] what you believe to be false about her ministry? I find your style of writing difficult to follow, (maybe having too many "senior moments these days! It's also late evening here, and has been quite a busy day)

Thanks

Jeannette

2007/12/4 15:04

Re:

Quote:

MikeH wrote:
There is a lot of material on the website, so it is not possible to give you a detailed analysis, but her concerns for things like holiness and righteousness seem genuine.

I did notice that she gave a fairly detailed prophecy about Gloria Copeland, back on August 28, 2007. This is well before the Grassley investigation started. It will take some months, if not years, to see the outcome of that investigation. However, if that does identify any deficiencies in the Copeland ministry it might well confirm the prophecy given. I, therefore, suggest that you wait and see whether this, or any other prophecies that can be clearly proved or disprove, prove false, before denouncing her.

I appreciate that patience is not always it easy, but it is a fruit of the Spirit, and it is a better way than rushing to denouncing someone before it is time. Someone on this website, made prophecies earlier this year which would be fulfilled by the end of 2007, and we are still waiting to see if they are fulfilled. It is better to wait than to rush to judgement.

MikeH

That sounds like wise advice, Mike. Do you have the website link? Can you expand on what you said about the Copelands? I know nothing about the Grassley investigation you mentioned, though if there's some exposure of fraud or similar I wouldn't be surprised...

Thanks

Jeannette

2007/12/4 15:08
Rahman

The 2 no-ones & 2007 prophecies ...

MikeH wrote;
"Someone on this website, made prophecies earlier this year which would be fulfilled by the end of 2007, and we are still waiting to see if they are fulfilled."

Then ccchhhrrriiisss wrote;
"Really? Could you provide a link to that thread? Or better yet -- copy and paste that "prophecy" here? Thanks!"

--- The someones (actually no-ones) would be bro Ironman and myself, in which bro Ironman believes that our Lord has revealed to him that "financial collapse" would occur to America in 2007, with the added defining that our Lord would reveal to bro Ironman it's happening 3 days prior for it's proclamation ... i'd never been one in the past to attach to such a pointed prophecy, but felt unctioned of our Lord to also attach my faith with his in confirmation and culmination to all that i believe i've also heard from Him and have subsequently warned of, and have waited on, for over two decades now, which at the beginning of 2007 opened with hearing in my spirit "This is the year" in which America's idol of it's economy is toppled and that true REVIVAL is about to break forth in a place least expected, and that i was to say so, and have done so in my everyday life as well as posted so here on SI, and informed the Bishop of my assingned fellowship that we will see unmistakable REVIVAL burst forth in our midst before this year is thru inspite of ourselves ...

Bro Ironman has intricate visions which you can find the extent of on his posts re: this on the latter part of "Prophetic Credentials II" and his thread "Prophetic Credentials 3" ...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=11514&forum=35&start=60&viewmode=flat&order=0

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=12628&forum=35&post_id=&refresh=Go

Mine on the other hand are derived from what "i hear" in my spirit what i belive our Lord says to me especially at the end of and beginning of each year for the past 20, and i occasionally have what i call day visions, images that vividly come into my mind often when i'm at work ... These happened a lot when i was recieving/writing "The Called" ... Anyhow my foretelling is in a number of places on SI, but are pretty much summed up in my above statement ... Being in the final hour of this year bro Ironman and i both know we are shortly about to be proven true prophets of Him or false (which actually would mean we're no prophets at all), "live of memorex", and toward becoming either freer in our ministerial visions, or free of them ... We've both been asked the question "What if it isn't God"?, but have both trudged on because of our own gnawing question "What if it is God" ? ... That verdict is soon to be revealed, but in the final analysis we both agree that all we really want is His will to be done, and that He get all glory no matter what ...

Blessings in our Lord Jesus ---

2007/12/4 15:29Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

[url=http://www.propheticwordsrevelation.blogspot.com/]Miriam Franklin blog[/url]

Is this the person Destiny is referring to?

2007/12/4 15:54Profile

Re:

Quote:

MSeaman wrote:
[url=http://www.propheticwordsrevelation.blogspot.com/]Miriam Franklin blog[/url]

Is this the person Destiny is referring to?

Thanks for the link

At first glance this site doesn't sing with my spirit, even though many of the facts in the prophecies could be correct (the slave girl at Ephesus was correct too!). I also note that people such as Bob Jones are mentioned, isn't he one of the "Kansas City Prophets" who was discredited for immoral behaviour or something...?

Jeannette

2007/12/4 17:28

Re: The 2 no-ones & 2007 prophecies ...

Quote:

Rahman wrote:
...Being in the final hour of this year bro Ironman and i both know we are shortly about to be proven true prophets of Him or false (which actually would mean we're no prophets at all),

I don't know about the timing, but the [u]facts[/u] themselves are what others will have been "hearing" too. I don't claim to be a prophet as such, but it's obvious that there is to be judgement on the Western world, and probably soon. If America falls so will the rest of our economies.

But, even if it doesn't happen by the end of this year, I think there's another possibility, other than that you are false prophets. It does seem from Scripture that the Lord is sometimes "flexible" about the timing re things such as judgment, or indeed the return of Christ. He may warn specifically of judgement to come, including the timing, but there is often given the possibility that He may "relent". I don't understand how this "works" but maybe He is, in mercy, witholding judgment for now, giving further time to repent. In spite of speaking through you that it would be this year.

He's done it before, even after giving a prophet a specific word re timing. That happened to Ninevah in Jonah's day for example. (Jonah wasn't best pleased because he felt it made him look a fool because he foretold the destruction of Nineveh within 40 days and it didn't happen!) King Hezekiah was granted 15 more years of life, in spite of the prophetic word, (through no less a prophet than Isaiah!), that he was going to die of his present illness. Wicked King Ahab temporarily "turned over a new leaf" at the prophetic warning of destruction, and God said He would defer execution of judgment until the days of his son.

Quote:
... We've both been asked the question "What if it isn't God"?, but have both trudged on because of our own gnawing question "What if it is God" ? ... That verdict is soon to be revealed, but in the final analysis we both agree that all we really want is His will to be done, and that He get all glory no matter what ...

That attitude in itself suggests that you are men of God - not charlatans or false prophets - even if the timing is mistaken.

If it's correct this next year is going to be very uncomfortable, to say the least! :-(

In Him

Jeannette

2007/12/4 17:58
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Brother Rahman...

Thank you for your response! I must have missed that particular thread. I am extremely interested in the "word of the Lord" as uttered by sincere men of God. I have known men who uttered words that failed to come to pass -- and men whose words came to pass.

As for Sister Jeannette's reference to Jonah, I realize that Jonah's "word" was actually quite limited in scope:

Quote:

[b]1[/b] Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,

[b]2[/b] Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.

There was no specificities within this word. Rather, Jonah was simply instructed to "cry against" the people of Nineveh. I suppose this is because the Lord often gives us the words at the very moment they are needed, less they be considered "preconceived notions." We learn that after Jonah was released from his fishy prison, the Lord spoke to him again:
Quote:

[b]2[/b] Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

What did Jonah say? The word of the Lord came to Jonah once he opened his mouth"
Quote:

[b]4[/b] And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, [b]Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown[/b].

As we know, the city was not overthrown by an advancing kingdom or destroyed. The people of Nineveh "believed God" and repented with fasting in sackcloth.

We know that God is merciful. He can "repent" of a disaster that He would allow to fall upon a place. Often, we confine God to the events that we know will come about in Revelation. Since America is not mentioned in the book, we assume that God will allow the nation to destroyed. Some consider America to be the "Babylon the Great" that will fall in Revelation chapter 18. In fact, there are some supposed prophets (like Brother Kato Mivule) who preach the coming Judgment upon America -- which is often prophesized as "the most sinful nation on Earth" (although I think that there are some nations that are far worse).

However, we need to remember that God is eternal. He is not confined to our understanding of time. While the events of Revelation may include the destruction of America, we don't know the timing of this event. In fact, I don't know that we CAN know the timing of this event. There is room for God to "repent" of his judgment. His judgment can be relinquished by repentance (Jonah 3:9-10) or by the presence of even a small group of righteous believers (Genesis 18:20-33).

I pray that you are not discouraged, my brothers, if your "word" does not come to pass. If it doesn't come to pass, it is possible that you could have not heard this "word" or even "misunderstood" it. It is possible that it was meant to be a warning.

With all due respect for both your sincerity and humility in which you shared this word, I am actually praying AGAINST it. It is not necessarily that I disagree with the word that you uttered. I cannot possibly argue that this prophecy will not come to pass. Rather, I am praying that God will have mercy upon this nation. There is still much good that can come in this nation. I care greatly for my family, my friends, my neighbors, my fellow believers and the people of this nation. I pray that if this is truly a word from the Lord, that the Lord would have mercy upon this land. I am praying for a true revival of passionate hunger for the things of God -- one that is even more special because it is not induced by calamity or disaster.

Be encouraged, brethren, that you do not lose heart if (and when) your words do not suddenly come to pass by December 31st. You are both wonderfully noble men of God. Your words could serve to challenge believers as to whether or not they are ready for a financial disaster that could befall a nation. I am still praying that God does not allow such a stroke of disaster to befall this nation. I am praying that God will wake up the Church to shake off the weights of this world that so easily entangle us and collectively preach again about the greatness of our God.

You are good brothers. I am praying for you just as I pray for this nation.
Quote:

[b]9[/b] Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

[b]10[/b] And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Jonah 3:9-10

[b]4[/b] Then said the LORD, Doest thou well to be angry?

[b]5[/b] So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made him a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city.

[b]6[/b] And the LORD God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd.

[b]7[/b] But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.

[b]8[/b] And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.

[b]9[/b] And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.

[b]10[/b] Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

[b]11[/b] And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Jonah 4:4-11

:-)

2007/12/4 19:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy