SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Lord we cry out to You for revival of our hearts and our countries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
donnaemmons9

Lord we cry out to You for revival of our hearts and our countries

As my heart cries out to the Lord for a visitation of His Holy Spirit I pray...

Lord we seek You, the lover of our souls. There is nothing we can do without You. We humble ourselves to You. Lord, I seek You with my whole heart. I cry out to Your for revival for this nation Lord. We humble ourselves to You that we might be a holy people before You Lord. You said a broken and contrite heart You would not despise and we offer that up to You Lord as a sacrifice. We need You more than life itself. I thank You for the work You did on the cross for us Lord. I thank You for the nails in Your hands. You alone are worthy to be worshipped. Consume us with Your fire that we may be a purified and holy pople for You, Jesus. I ask that You return us to our first love. Lord set us aflame for You that we might go to the nations sharing Your story and love. We choose You Lord. Burn in us to give us back our lost desire and restore in us the love we once felt for you. We cry out to You Lord saying we are sorry. You alone are able to draw us Lord and I ask that You do that. I pray that we might lift You up to the Highest place that is rightfully Yours, Lord. You are rightfully adored. Reform our country Lord. Change us for the better because we have first sought You. Once again Lord I say we humble ourselves before You Almighty Father. We bow our knee to You alone for You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Visit our churches break down barriers. Unite Your people. Thank You for the righteousness You offer us when we bow ourselves low in Your presence. You said we are like filthy rags but You O Lord clothe us with righteousness. Awaken us again Lord. We desire You. Come down in power and revelation. We are knocking on the door of Heaven seeking You Lord. We cry our for this generation. Our eyes flow with tears down our faces Lord and we come on our knees seeking You. Help us to return to our prayer closets. We are desperate Lord for You.Create in us a clean heart. O God. Make Yourself known. We want to see You high and lifted up shining in the light of Your glory. Pour out Your power and love as we sing Holy Holy Holy. In Jesus great name. Amen.

2007/12/3 20:41Profile
whyate

Re: Lord we cry out to You for revival of our hearts and our countries

Matthew 6:5-7 (King James Version)

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

2007/12/4 13:36Profile
donnaemmons9

Thank you

I am sorry. After I posted this last night God brought this scripture to my attention as well. I meant for it to be a blessing. Thank you! Donna

2007/12/4 14:05Profile

Re: Lord we cry out to You for revival of our hearts and our countries

If I'm not mistaken, there are some SI rules regarding prayers on the forum:

Quote:
Personal Prayers and "Rebuking the Devil"

[u]Please do not post personal prayers in a explicit matter to God in a posting or reply[/u]. We would not have anyone not leaving a comment or exhortation; I.E. "May the Lord bless you richly" and the like is perfectly acceptable. [u]But do not post long, extraneously worded prayers in the forum[/u]. Do not post "rebukes to the devil" or "coming against every foul demon ..." worded pronouncements in the forum.

(SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules)

It may be you weren't aware of this. Take it to the prayer chamber sister.

2007/12/4 14:05
donnaemmons9

Thank you

Oce again, I am sorry. I meant to be a blessing. I am glad I could hear Gods voice telling me after I posted this last night that it was not acceptable. Next time I will listen for His voice before I post. I am sorry. Thanks again.

2007/12/4 14:07Profile

Re: Thank you

Quote:

donnaemmons9 wrote:
Oce again, I am sorry. I meant to be a blessing. I am glad I could hear Gods voice telling me after I posted this last night that it was not acceptable. Next time I will listen for His voice before I post. I am sorry. Thanks again.

Don't worry! It's evident you didn't know! Just thought it good to bring it up.

2007/12/4 14:11
donnaemmons9

Thank you

I appreciate you holding me accountable. I am new to writing and this proves to me the importance of getting my message in the prayer chamber and then putting it online. I believe this is a very significant point God is trying to make to me. I apologize to my brothers and sisters. I meant for it to be a blessing. May my flesh be crucified to the Cross of Calvary. Die flesh.

2007/12/4 14:44Profile
HIServant

Re: Thank you

Thank you Richard. I didnt know that either. I had posted incorrectly when I first started out last month. Thank you, Donna for sharing your heart and zeal for the LORD. It's very encouraging!! Amen and amen!

2007/12/4 15:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy