SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What should be a christians mentality towards unbeliever friends in and arround his\her enviornment?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
ajforjesus

What should be a christians mentality towards unbeliever friends in and arround his\her enviornment?

what should be the intimacy level of a christian and his or her worldy friends?

2007/12/3 6:52Profile

Re: What should be a christians mentality towards unbeliever friends in and arround h

Give them the truth even when they are angry with you for giving the truth.

2007/12/3 6:58

Re:

Chandras?? Is that you??

Krispy

2007/12/3 7:16
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Chandras?? Is that you??

Krispy

lol the thread style is the trade mark of chandras :-D

2007/12/3 7:52Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: What should be a christians mentality towards unbeliever friends in and arround h

I saw the question, and the fact that it was a first post, and I thought, chandras.

Won't say anymore.

2007/12/3 9:26Profile

Re:

I noticed it was an easy question, kinda the same as I commented on one of Chandras post. Is the Pope Catholic? Thank you for your comment Krispy.

2007/12/3 10:37
Compton

Re:

I don't know if this is Chandras or not...

...but I've noticed lately there is an increase in people using multiple aliases or membership monikers. If you don't want to use your real name that is quite understandable...but how many aliases do you need? I'm starting to wonder if SI really has only about a half dozen actual members, all using two dozen screen names each. ;-)

I could very well be two or three people on this forum. 8-)

MC

2007/12/3 10:51Profile

Re:

OK... I confess... I'm also Dorcas and PreachParsly... oh, and ... [b]I am IRONMAAAAAAN[/b].

(former metal heads will understand that humor at the end there...)

Krispy

2007/12/3 11:50
kingsson

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Re:

In answer to the original question, how about this one: "When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd." -Matthew 9:36

Compassion, mercy, love...

Now about the multiple alias thing... what a great idea! You could have an entire theological discussion with yourself on line! It wold be like having multiple personalities. I can imagine, say, two or three of the personalities having a heated discussion with each other, and have several other actual people trying to calm them down, etc. What fun! You could develop a Calvinist personality, an Arminian, a Charismatic... the list goes on, and we could even throw in an atheist or a heathen just to make it interesting. I would lose track, though, of the personalities for each one and which one thinks what. Oh wait, I could devlelop character cards for each one... starting to sound like an RP game!

;-)

2007/12/3 12:10Profile
Compton

Re:

Quote:
I'm also Dorcas

So you're Dorcas? I suspected there were Brits who secretly followed Nascar! So to save face while in public, do you have to keep your Dale Jr. cap hidden under your bowlerhat?

2007/12/3 12:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy