SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST WATCH: How can you Sleep? - Sam Ketcher

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST WATCH: How can you Sleep? - Sam Ketcher

[img]http://religiousfreaks.com/UserFiles/Image/burning.steeple.jpg[/img]

Saints,

this video message must rouse us from our spiritual slumber! may we be found on our knees in these terrible times. Spread this video around and post it on your blogs, leave a comment and rate the video on these sites. May God send a warning to much of the body of Christ that is sleeping.

[b]preachingtruth.com[/b]
http://www.preachingtruth.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4caaed33c36b1b5fc2cb

[b]godtube.com[/b]
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=da04e84da9adb4af5c34

2007/11/30 14:48Profile

Re: MUST WATCH: How can you Sleep? - Sam Ketcher

"You cannot say you were not warned."

At the end of this clip there are pictures of the godly men who have given warning over the past couple hundred of years. There is really no excuse for those who have been so privileged to hear and read these multiple warnings that have come. The responsibility lies with us and our response to the warnings.

Life is too short to waste on frivolous matters. The time is urgent and the days are evil!

Noah was faithful to preach judgment and warn the wicked. What would have happened if his hearers had heeded his words, turned from their wicked ways, and joined in with giving warning?

2007/11/30 22:02
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: must watch

Agree with post and the reply. One thing is certain, God still is giving sharing His heart with His prophets and I thank God that there are warnings of this sort that are going out in little unheard of places all over this country.

Surely both this and the other "must watch" video ought to be viewed not only by every one of us on SI, but every one in our address books.

Is there a way to download these videos so that they can be presented to a congregation? If someone can tell me how, please post it or PM me.

Thank you, and thank God for faithfully calling and equipping saints to do His work. Art Katz said in one of his messages, I forget which one, that the end is not judgment... but judgment that ends in mercy. I believe that we are headed for judgment in this country, even if we have great revival and many cases of true repentance. We are far past the sins of Manasseh, and were we to repent, the righteous judgments would still have to come upon this nation... but surely some can be snatched out of the fire as Jude says. God help us to do our utmost in prayer and proclamation to do just that.

Clint

2007/11/30 22:35Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

We have heard and read more sermons about revival than any revival preacher from the past...and still no revival.
I sometimes wonder what Paul Ravenhill said to me over the phone was true...that we wont see a revival in the way we think it will happen...except it will have to be a total end to our coulture. It would be a total end to the way we know it.
I'm starting to see more and more what he was saying. There was two great awakenings and there was two great world wars...a third world war would be beyond our imagination...and I believe so would a third great awakening...a end to the way we know it.

2007/11/30 22:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I sometimes wonder what Paul Ravenhill said to me over the phone was true...that we wont see a revival in the way we think it will happen...except it will have to be a total end to our coulture. It would be a total end to the way we know it.

Oh brother I pray your wrong but it does look like it in North America, the church is complacent and not rousing to the most strong prophetic warnings possible. Tribulation is around the corner.

2007/11/30 22:51Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: Tribulation is around the corner.

Isaiah 57:1 - 2 (KJV) 1The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. 2He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

We could name quite a few of those precious saintly warriors who were not just correct in their doctrine but such examples of what they preached who have perished from the scene in just the last few years all the while the false shepherds have been and are being exposed in their debauchery.

Tribulation indeed, but whatever it takes to purify a bride… May God give us grace to endure it.

Clint

2007/11/30 23:16Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: MUST WATCH: How can you Sleep? - Sam Ketcher

[b]"You cannot say you were not warned."[/b]

The Lord is continuing to speak through His prophets, and He has never stopped!

Encouraging replies:

Ronyia wrote:

At the end of this clip there are pictures of the godly men who have given warning over the past couple hundred of years. There is really no excuse for those who have been so privileged to hear and read these multiple warnings that have come. The responsibility lies with us and our response to the warnings.

[b]Life is too short to waste on frivolous matters. The time is urgent and the days are evil![/b]

Noah was faithful to preach judgment and warn the wicked. What would have happened if his hearers had heeded his words, turned from their wicked ways, and joined in with giving warning?

broclint wrote:

Surely both this and the other "must watch" video ought to be viewed not only by every one of us on SI, but every one in our address books.

[b]Is there a way to download these videos so that they can be presented to a congregation?[/b] If someone can tell me how, please post it or PM me.

Thank you, and thank God for faithfully calling and equipping saints to do His work. Art Katz said in one of his messages, I forget which one, that the end is not judgment... but judgment that ends in mercy. I believe that we are headed for judgment in this country, even if we have great revival and many cases of true repentance. [b]We are far past the sins of Manasseh, and were we to repent, the righteous judgments would still have to come upon this nation...[/b][i](not just this nation brother, mine and many others also)[/i] but surely some can be snatched out of the fire as Jude says. God help us to do our utmost in prayer and proclamation to do just that.

Amen.

Brother, I just that this videos is available for download here:

[b][url=http://www.weepingprophets.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/howcanyousleep11.mpeg]How can you sleep?[/url][/b] (~45MB, mpeg file)

Share it brother. I will also, alongside with many others.

brentw wrote:
I sometimes wonder what Paul Ravenhill said to me over the phone was true...[b]that we wont see a revival in the way we think it will happen...except it will have to be a total end to our coulture. It would be a total end to the way we know it.[/b]

It seems to me that brother Paul is not far from the truth.

2007/12/10 20:32Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

This is my heart. It aches so much for those who are dead in their sin. Even more for those who claim to be Christians but whose hearts are hardened. They've heard!

This is real! This is happening! It's like a roller coaster that's out of control because the riders decided they didn't need the ride operator and banished him! There's destruction coming at the end!

Oh, God, please help your faithful children to know what to do. Give them the wisdom to know and the grace to carry out what Truth demands of us.

2008/1/21 23:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy