SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A noticeable difference.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

A noticeable difference.

Greetings all,

It appears as though the [b]overall[/b] content of the forums has changed drastically over the past few weeks and maybe months.

It used to be that a great many of the threads and topics had to do with the actuall [b]content[/b] of the website and the subject of revival; not our own ideas or writtings or questions. Not that those things were not there also. But that was not [b]all that was being discussed[/b], that is, our own ideas and thoughts.

Chris

2007/11/29 6:15Profile

Re: A noticeable difference.

There have been shifts in other areas of discussion on this forum as well. Many of which I have addressed in other threads.

Krispy

2007/11/29 7:55
Sharlene

Houston, Tx

Re: Re: A noticeable difference.

I'm fairly new to the site (11/07) and was really pleased with the topic until this passed week or so. So sorry to say I've noticed I'm not so interested in most of the posting lately either, We really need to pray about what we post.........

Sharlene

2007/11/29 8:22Profile

Re:

Sharlene, can you give us an idea of what you found to be distasteful? Kinda hard to fix things if we're not sure what it is that needs fixing...

Krispy

2007/11/29 8:27

Re:

I would suggest that if someone is not happy with the threads than start your own, that's what I do! :-)

2007/11/29 8:40
Sharlene

Houston, Tx

Re: A noticeable difference.

Not sure I would say distasteful but things that I’m not so interested in. I enjoy topic that would cause me to inspect my life and repent, cry out to the Lord and seek his will for my walk with Him. I believe this forum seems to be about revival, teaching, prayer needs, edifying, testimonies, and questions about becoming MORE Christ like.

Please forgive me if I’ve offended…….

2007/11/29 8:42Profile

Re:

Quote:

Sharlene wrote:

Not sure I would say distasteful but things that I’m not so interested in. I enjoy topic that would cause me to inspect my life and repent, cry out to the Lord and seek his will for my walk with Him. I believe this forum seems to be about revival, teaching, prayer needs, edifying, testimonies, and questions about becoming MORE Christ like.

Please forgive me if I’ve offended…….

Why not start a thread on that? :-)

2007/11/29 8:44

Re:

chandras, doesn't seem to have a problem starting threads. :-)

2007/11/29 8:47
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
chandras, doesn't seem to have a problem starting threads.

Here lies the problem, because it doesn't have problem. The purpose of this forum is well written here:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&7]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14147&forum=13&5]MUST READ: How to make the most out of SermonIndex (SI)[/url]

2007/11/29 9:12Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Mind if I say something?

There is also the danger of being false.

What I mean is, if a subject is not on your heart or mind, why write about it? How can you?

Also, if you simply write on a subject to please others, you are not being real, and it might possibly show in what you write.

I don't doubt most, maybe not all, know that this site's focus is on revival, prayer, the word of God etc, but sometimes, other things will arise that might be needed.

That's it.

God bless.

2007/11/29 9:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy