SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow :  help me interceed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re:

Learn the lessons of a wise AND gentle farmer who makes wisdom acceptable to the hearer and ask the Lord to help you to minister the Word of God in such a way that she doesn't realize it. It's time to get as much of the Word into her thinking as possible. That way in the days to come it will condition her thinking and give the Lord a platform with which to move on her soul unto full salvation. God Bless.

Psa 126:5 Those who sow in tears
will reap with shouts of joy.
Psa 126:6 Though one goes along weeping,
carrying the bag of seed,
he will surely come back with shouts of joy,
carrying his sheaves.

2007/12/18 18:08Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re: Update to this request

I just want to share the things unfold this morning.
God is so good.

My daughter got to listen to one of the music uploaded in Godtube by BenedictKJS, and it's entittled REASON.

This reveal to her the love of God... to cut the story short she is so touch by it, and can really feel the presence of the Holy Spirit that even i broke down in repentance, i felt to lead her in sinners prayer not like the sinners prayer that often happened when some preacher telling people pray this prayer and so on ... This is real and only the Holy Spirit can reveal the things in the spirit realm. As she prayed, she is so broken and crying out to Jesus and to forgive her and to save her...

God is so real in His promise and His love.

I thank you so much to all uphold the intercession for my daughter Zenyl; and will continually pray for her to grow in spirit and in wisdom of God that she may know the dept, the width, and the height of His love towards her, and that her hearts may be encouraged, being knit in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Yours in Christ Jesus - Claudette

2008/1/31 8:55Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Hi all,

For BrokenOne, He_Reign, dohzman, rowdy2 and many others prayed thank you so much prayer have been answered,

As a mother knew the agony, and knew the joy of being with God and the unmeasurable Love of Christ,
She is eating normally now and putting weight, and slowly confidence in her self are coming back again, and dohzman your wisdom is such treasure to share for a mother.

Zenyl was lost along the way now she is back in the arms of Christ, and under His wings will find healing. As she had said since i came back home i feel the change within me i felt different.
I have shown her this thread for her to see that prayer does work and love of others that she doesn't even knew have prayed for her, and she is so over whelm with it and so thankful to God for you guys.
Thank you for praying for my whole family there is revival happening in my own dwelling.

All for Christ, and for one body, in one calling
through Christ Jesus. To give thanks and glory God in Jesus Mighty Name.
Thank you Sermonindex, thank you greg.

2008/1/31 19:29Profile
BVO

ohio

Re: Thanks

Claudette, thanks for your persistent love and your zeal and faith. I had not seen this thread but just read it and was blessed. I am so thankful for the family of God as represented on this site. God bless you all! Barry

2008/1/31 20:44Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Praying with you...

2008/2/11 10:55Profile
psalm1

Re:

And now Lord protect her from peers and the evil one.
Bring powerful christian friends and influences in her life.
May she see her completeness in Jesus and Give her wisdom and maturity beyond her years.

May there be many steadying hands in her life. and inspiration to follow Jesus with all her being.

2008/2/11 11:32Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Amen and amen
thank all for your kindness and prayers.

2008/2/12 0:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy