Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow :  help me interceed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

help me interceed

My brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

To those who call in intercesory i plead my heart for your support in prayer. I pray to The Lord God Almighty and To His Holy Spirit, in Gods will may lead this request to whoever will give heart to work in prayer for my daughter as a mother crying out for God to look upon us and reach out His hand save my daughter Zenyl from anneroxic and self destruct, and to restore her back to His wings.
I am all scriptured out and so weak only can burry my knee calling out to Jesus in agony.
Please ...

Yours in Christ Jesus
Claudette

2007/11/19 6:21Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: help me interceed

Claudette,

Last year the Lord delivered me from anorexia. I know the torment that is involved with an eating disorder. But I also know the power of Jesus to bring healing.

I will pray for your daughter.

Danielle

2007/11/19 6:27Profile
dohzman

I'll pray. Something to encourage you by though; Mar 8:22 And they come unto Bethsaida. And they bring to him a blind man, and beseech him to touch him.
Who were the they in this story? How long did they look for Jesus? How far did they come to find Jesus? How intense was thier plea (beseech)?
We don't know, but what we do know is that there isn't One recorded instance of Jesus turning anyone down who got to Him, they left this blind man in the able hands of Jesus, which sparked an amazing journey, may the Lord Himself give you and your family fresh oil for the journey ahead as thoughs around you place you all in the able hands of Jesus. God Bless

2007/11/19 7:01Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

thank you as it is now my heart is at peace, amazingly it is, I know God is at hand and He is able to deliver us in this trial, and now knowing i am not alone, as i am typing my responce just thought of moses praying and could no longer stand and aaron help him to lift his hand... Thank you

2007/11/19 7:12Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Just an update about my daughter, unknowingly she left her wallet and cell phone in my bag, that become an avenew for her to come back home and pick her stuff, tonight in God blessing we had a heart to heart talk openly she acknowledge she needs help and wants to come back home, " Praise to Jesus". This for me God has started opening the door for her to recieve healing. It's been long coming but i know it all in Gods timing. Brothers and Sisters in Christ i thank you all for your prayers and continual lifting up my feeble hand towards heaven above.
She was baptized in Holy Spirit at the age of 8, at the age of 14 she got mixed up in the wrong crowed/friends and gone astray, ... but i know God holds her future ... she is coming back home halle-lu-ya !!!
Bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

2007/11/20 7:25Profile
dohzman

Re:

Praise God! :-) that does my heart good. If I may though, in Mar 8:23 And he took hold of the blind man by the hand, and brought him out of the village; and when he had spit on his eyes, and laid his hands upon him, he asked him, Seest thou aught?
Mar 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men; for I behold them as trees, walking.
Mar 8:25 Then again he laid his hands upon his eyes; and he looked stedfastly, and was restored, and saw all things clearly.
Mar 8:26 And he sent him away to his home, saying, Do not even enter into the village.

This man was brought out of his present place, the Lord spit on his eyes and than touched his eyes and asked him what he saw, this mans vision was till not perfect, he could still justify his condition based upon what he saw in life, the second touch caused him to see clearly, all men including his own heart condition, this is something only God can do; Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of hosts.
Lastly Jesus told him to return to his own home and not to the town or former experiences he had in days gone by.

Now is the time to be extra viligiant in prayer and get ahold of Jesus until the full answer has been completely manifest, you'll know by the gladness and peace you'll see in her life. God bless, I'll remain in prayer, bro. daryl

2007/11/20 9:29Profile

Re:

With all the hussle-bussle, just now finding this.

Dear Sister, will join the others in prayer for your daughter.

May God be gracious to you and give you the assurance that His heart is greatly moved by the tears and prayers of a Mother.

He loves more than we can even imagine.

We entrust your daughter to His Love & Care.

Praying you feel His Strength upon you.

His Love.

2007/12/2 10:00
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re: update

Last night at midnight my daughter text us to let us know that she's coming home and if she could get a lift back home from train station, God is gracious... please continue praying much appriciated

Thank you so much for the prayers BrokenOne Dohzman and HE_Reigns thank you for the support.

2007/12/2 17:35Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Hi every one just wanna share that i know the prayers been heard in heaven above, my daughter had desided to stay back home for awhile until her foundation is built up again ... please pray for me to have wisdom to know how to nuture her again not only in her health and emotional healing but enable to encourage her to seek God earnestly; really i had no idea what to do next.
Only i know for now is she is home again like the prodigal son. Thank for the continues prayer,
God bless.- Claudette

2007/12/3 9:28Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Up date for this request.
Just to share what is happening physically she is now eating,:-) number of time she wanted to go back to her place but seems God shut the door for her that she had no other choice but to stayed with us.
She is off drugs "cold turkey", apparently she has been taking drugs (canavis, ice, crystal) heavily and has been 3 weeks now since she had any of it and seems no craving to touch it again, this alone is God intervention through people praying. I know it still a long road a head yet and praise God since i post this request here mercy of God start moving keep praying when you remember in your prayer. Thank you so much for your kind support and prayer.

2007/12/18 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy