SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : U.N. report: Urgent Action Needed On Sever Climate Change

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

Global warming in the Bible:

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

;-)

2007/11/17 21:15Profile

Re:

What about all of the lack of rain though like here in Florida, forest fires in California, more hurricanes and tornadoes causing so much more damage because of the elevated temperatures in the ocean? Here in Florida we lose crops every year because of the lack of a frost. Aren't those signs of global warming?

2007/11/17 22:35
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
forest fires in California

We have them all the time, especialy in the summer. Actualy, for this area it was one of the most mild summers I can recall, having lived here for close to 40 years.

I don't know that it proves anything one way or the other however. We still have nuculear weapons pointed at each other and that didn't change because the rhetoric died down ... My, that could be taken either way I suppose. The only point I know is that I don't know, find most of the whole idea a bit suspicious and the rediness to jump to conclusions ... That is always the problem in many things.

The Lord is still in control, He has His hands on the throttle of human affairs, that I am certain of.

And times and seasons.

2007/11/18 3:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy