SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : SAINTS!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

SAINTS!

. Saints love
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
- Ephesians 1:15-16

2. Saints privilege
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints
- Ephesians 1:18

3. Saints rejoicing
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
- Ephesians 2:19

4. Saints humility
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
- Ephesians 3:8

5. Saints growth
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
- Ephesians 4:11-13

2007/11/15 8:01
Tears_of_joy

Re: SAINTS!

chandras, welcome to sermonindex.

What is the reason of posting 7-8 new threads in a few minutes?

Have you read:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3]SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/url][/b]

If not please do, to get to know the community rules here, and please introduce yourself and how you have find sermonindex. You can do that here:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&3945]Welcome and Intro[/url][/b]

Thank you.

2007/11/15 8:13Profile

Re:

All these artlcles stroed in my computers for months , i found this site is awesome and glorfying Jesus.

Please pardon me if I am violated rules and regulations.

Thank you Jesus.

2007/11/15 8:16

Re:

6. Saints conduct
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
- Ephesians 5:3-4

2007/11/15 8:29

Re:

Chandras... we would all love to see what you have stored on your computer, however you still need to abide by the rules of forum. It's for the good of everyone here.

Not to mention that it's hard to keep up with what your posting if you do it at a fast and furious rate. I dont want to miss anything important that you have to say. :-)

Welcome to SI, by the way.

Krispy

2007/11/15 8:46
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
All these artlcles stroed in my computers for months , i found this site is awesome and glorfying Jesus.

Hi,

the main principle should be that you should "contribute" to the discussions for awhile until start publishing your own threads. You usually don't walk into a room and just start telling everyone "everything" who are people you just met. Please do not just come on the discussion boards to promote your writings there are many places on the internet you can simply do that.

2007/11/15 9:57Profile

Re:

I do understand.

2007/11/15 10:22
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
chandras wrote:

I do understand.

Hello brother, what it means "I do understand" to you?

What means when someone is asking something from you to do or to behave and you are saying "I do understand" is that means that you are continuing to do the same?

I know that you are from India, and that is great joy, just yesterday I was watching some pictures from brothers from India, were great encouragement.
And maybe you have some problems with the language and didn't understand?

2007/11/16 1:56Profile

Re:

All Glory to God, Thank you JESUS.

2007/11/16 1:58

Re:

Commendable end of saints of God
"For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!"
- Deuteronomy 32:28-29
1. Joseph - Life of transparency
"And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.
So Joseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt."
- Genesis 50:24-26
2. Joshua - Life of trustworthiness
"And it came to pass after these things, that Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the LORD, died, being an hundred and ten years old.
And they buried him in the border of his inheritance in Timnathserah, which is in mount Ephraim, on the north side of the hill of Gaash.
And Israel served the LORD all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that overlived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the LORD, that he had done for Israel."
- Joshua 24:29-31
3. Josiah - Life of tranquility
"Behold, I will gather thee to thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered to thy grave in peace, neither shall thine eyes see all the evil that I will bring upon this place, and upon the inhabitants of the same. So they brought the king word again."
- 2 Chronicles 34:28

2007/11/16 3:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy