SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : It is God who hasblessed me with his Goodness

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

It is God who hasblessed me with his Goodness

It is God who hasblessed me with his Goodness

"Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you."- Isaiah 46:3-4

1. He took me
"By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee."- Psalms 71:6

2. He redeemed me
"Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth."- Psalms 31:5

3. He healed me
"O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."- Psalms 30:2
4. He counted me"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;"- 1 Timothy 1:12

5. He taught me
"O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works."- Psalms 71:17

6. He heard me
"But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer."- Psalms 66:19

7. He delivered me
"For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies."- Psalms 54:7

8. He led me
"And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son."- Genesis 24:48

9. He lifted me
"I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me."- Psalms 30:1

10. He blessed me
"And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake."- Genesis 30:27

2007/11/15 7:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy