SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 120+ packages to Pentecostal pastors in Canada.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 120+ packages to Pentecostal pastors in Canada.

I believe through some circumstances that the Lord has put it on my heart to get the message of SermonIndex out to many pastors across Canada. I seemed to be led to start with the Assemblies of God denomination in Canada which is called "PAOC - Pentecostal Assembiles of Canada". I will be sending this week God-willing a package with the following contents:

1) Revival Hymn with DVD cover
2) 3 page Ministry Brochere
3) 1 page poster for bulleting boards
4) 100 paper flyers for bulletins, handouts, etc.

In most cases the pastors are addressed on the packages. This REALLY NEEDS PRAYER SUPPORT, please commit to pray for this ministry and the reception of the packages over this next week. I am praying that God will softens pastors hearts to seek afresh after Him and to seek after coporate revival. Please pray that God allows me to establish some relationships with these pastors and allows me to share this ministry with the pentecostal body of Christ in Canada.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/revivalhymn_promote.jpg[/img]
[i]Heres a picture of the packages which are partially assembled I will need to finish doing that tommorow.[/i]

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/revivalhymn_promote2.jpg[/img]
[i]Heres more of the 120+ CD's that I will be including in the packages. I have taken a step of faith and am planning to make 500 CD's and booklets for mailouts in up coming months. I really want to get the message of revival and the men of the past out to pastors in Canada, please pray this happens.[/i]

If you want to get involved with doing mailouts in your city or area please let me know either by replying in 'sermonindex promotion' forum or by Private messaging me or emailing me. The main purpose of these mailouts is not to raise support for this ministry but rather to get the resources (audio/video sermons) used and let them be a blessing to the entire body of Christ. :-)

2004/5/26 0:04Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: 120+ packages to Pentecostal pastors in Canada.

Praise God!

This is great Greg!

Quote:
I am praying that God will softens pastors hearts to seek afresh after Him and to seek after coporate revival. Please pray that God allows me to establish some relationships with these pastors and allows me to share this ministry with the pentecostal body of Christ in Canada.

Will be praying.

2004/5/26 0:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will be praying.

Yes there needs to be lots of prayer associated with this. Thank you dear brother.

[b]Ephesians 6:18-20[/b] - And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

EDIT: I just can't emphasize enough the need for true heartfelt prayers that these packages being sent out will really touch the pastors and congregations lives. This is NOT some type of wordly marketing technique, but I believe God is going to use this to reach many with the true message of the gospel and to really deepen some peoples relationship and to even bring some out of delusion. Pray, Pray, PRAY!

2004/5/26 11:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/packages.jpg[/img]
[i]Here is a picture of the 100+ packages ready to be shipped out tommorow to many pastors across canada.[/i]

PLEASE PRAY, that these packages are guided by God into the hands of pastors who's hearts will be open to the message of true revival, and that they would be convicted to listen to the Revival Hymn! Also pray that relationships can be built between SI and other churches and ministries. Thanks for all who are praying, I will share praise reports definetly if the Lord is gracious to encourage us with some.

2004/5/27 2:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

75% of the packages were mailed today, I will do the rest tommorow, praise God for this opportunity. Pray that these resoruces will impact the pentecostal church of Canada! :-D "The Pentecostal church of Canada will [b]never[/b] be the same" AMEN?

2004/5/27 16:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
75% of the packages were mailed today, I will do the rest tommorow

I am sending the rest of these today! Praise god.

2004/5/28 11:09Profile
moreofHim

Re: revival hymn

I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch each person that these are delivered to. May the Lord be preparing each heart even now to "hear".

Greg, your efforts are more than admirable and will not go unoticed by the Lord. ;-)

in Him, chanin

2004/5/28 11:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy