SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : HELLO from "oz" australia.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

HELLO from "oz" australia.

My name is Claudette, I have been lurking around here for quite some times now but never really got a courage to introduce my self, i am a struggling mother of 5 beautifull children. I have been in ministry in and out, nothing to boast about my christian walk except I come to know the TRUE JESUS CHRIST. Always enligthen me to come to this site and read almost every thing about people experience, phylosophy, theory, but often i cry how much my life do i really give myself for CHRIST... Through of this ministry online i am always encourage to keep walking continually seeking Gods face. Praises to GOD for your work sir ....

Claudette.

2007/11/13 18:27Profile
Compton

Re: HELLO from "oz" australia.

Hi Claudette!

It's wonderful that you decided to say hi. By the sincere words of your introduction you are already encouraging in the Lord.

By the way, does "oz" mean the interior of Australia or all of Australia?

Blessings,

MC

2007/11/13 19:26Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Claudette

Welcome, thanks for introducing yourself. My wife & I raised 3 kids, and they were a handfull, it must be quite a challenge to keep track of 5. There are many great treasures here, and always a timely encouragement when needed. Many Blessings to you and your family Greg :-D

2007/11/13 23:57Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Questioned by Compton
By the way, does "oz" mean the interior of Australia or all of Australia?

means it the whole of Australia. Thanks for your warth welcome :)Greg and MC.
I have shared to my friends and pastor about this site. There are full of treasure to be found in here....

Claudette

2007/11/14 8:40Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Welcome Claudette
May I take the liberty of responding to your question of how much do you give of yourself for our Lord.
My mother is ninety old and she ask herself that question because she feels so helpless now that she is legally blind and almost deaf. My answer to her as her son is that she can never know in this life how many lives she has touched through her faithful witness to her children and her neighbors. I am sure you both have placed many treasurers in heaven.
May God bless you and your " 5 beautifull children".

2007/11/15 10:53Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

[size=xx-small]qoute:[/size]
[size=xx-small]May I take the liberty of responding to your question of how much do you give of yourself for our Lord. [/size]

Honestly, i have been away and hiding from God due of my anger and disappointment to many things... but always make sure and children will be built in grace and would know who truly God is ... 3 of them are baptized in Holy Spirit and spoke in heavenly language, but 1 had fallen away and i know she will come back to God and all i can do as much i can is give my trust to The Almighty GOd whom over come and bore all sin of man. My being away in fellowship i think now is not really being away, I am being grind to powder so He can mold me to His own likeness, some times i don't know how much more i could hold on every time i feel that way, strength of courage overwhelm me. And i know my brother I am being revive. I might seems had stop but my heart constanly crying out to Him who hold my salvation. :-)

2007/11/15 17:56Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Hiding or rebellion is something all we Christians have too learn to overcome again and again. Each time we step out on faith in God’s word we become stronger. Give your burdens to Jesus and sow the seeds of love and charity. A heart full of love and charity and peace is a heart reaching out to others and God.

2007/11/15 18:56Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:

rowdy2 wrote:
Hiding or rebellion is something all we Christians have too learn to overcome again and again. Each time we step out on faith in God’s word we become stronger. Give your burdens to Jesus and sow the seeds of love and charity. A heart full of love and charity and peace is a heart reaching out to others and God.

I would say hiding sir because i know where i am in God my personal walk in Christ. I am tired of many things but i am resting in his grace and mercy. the strength i have belongs to Him alone. through out my daily trials the Lord carries me and some times i feel like i am walking alone and carring my own cross. But i know He never leave me neither forsake me. Even in my brokeness i am able to share God history in my life to others, may not yet perfect but He is working on it til the day for me to recieve my salvation. And each days a small drop i know He made me over come a part of me to know Jesus is with me and made me capable to walk through trials little by little.
PS your prayer are very much appriciated sir. :-)

2007/11/15 19:17Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Claudette,

I just noticed your introduction....welcome! I am glad you fnd this site inspiring. Many of us do - it is my favorite one on the web, but then I have never checked it out that thoroughly - do not have the time.

I, too, mothered five children. All are adults and one has gone on to be with the LORD - she died from brain cancer (glioblastoma). Presently we have 9 grands and one more on the way. I know now what the older people mean when they said that if they knew grandchildren would be so much fun, they would have had them first! Yes, now we can sit back and relax with them and let their parents take the responcibility to discipline them!

Raising children is tough, hard work. We also have prodigals although the one would not call himself that, or maybe neither one would. All we can do is pray for them and pray that we/I would not interfere with God's work in their lives. Moms can easily do that, you know; we get impatient.

I asked our oldest son "I wonder who is raising who: the parents the children or the children the parents?" He suggested it works both ways. Children have an uncanny way of exposing our weaknesses, making us much more aware of how useless we are without the abiding presence of the Spirit.

Do not give up. Just express your frustrations to the LORD who is just waiting for you to do so. He wants you more then you ever will want Him. Sobering, do you not think?

God bless, my dear!

ginnyrose

2007/11/19 15:53Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Quote:

ginnyrose wrote:

I just noticed your introduction....welcome! I am glad you fnd this site inspiring. Many of us do - it is my favorite one on the web, but then I have never checked it out that thoroughly - do not have the time.

Raising children is tough, hard work. We also have prodigals although the one would not call himself that, or maybe neither one would. All we can do is pray for them and pray that we/I would not interfere with God's work in their lives. Moms can easily do that, you know; we get impatient.

I asked our oldest son "I wonder who is raising who: the parents the children or the children the parents?" He suggested it works both ways. Children have an uncanny way of exposing our weaknesses, making us much more aware of how useless we are without the abiding presence of the Spirit.

Do not give up. Just express your frustrations to the LORD who is just waiting for you to do so. He wants you more then you ever will want Him. Sobering, do you not think?

God bless, my dear!

ginnyrose

Thank you so much mam,
It is a very encouraging site, keeps me inquisit to browse around what others got to say, encouragement to recieve like you and Eddie shared to me. After 8 hours work, all the kids in bed i sit here to relax and have silent fellowship, and meditating in gracious Gods wonderfull work.
Thank you for sharing a little bit of your treasure. :-)

2007/11/20 7:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy