SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Show me Your Glory - Carrol

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Again - this is not directed at any one ministry.

We are in the time of the falling away from Truth called the apostasy.

With it comes a watering down or total lack of regard for [u]2/3rds[/u] of His Scripture.

Now that 2/3rds are gone, the other 1/3rd cannot not make any sense, without the rest. It turns into something close to humanism or New Age "peace and love" - rather than that "agape for His Truth."

Isa 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Because we are 'in' the Apostasy - we have a Famine of 'hearing' The Words of The LORD -

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amo 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
Amo 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

The thirst is only when we wander from here to there 'looking' for His Word to be preached.

HE will quench the hunger and thirsting of those who know Where to go and will more than amply satisfy by [i]His[/i] provision.

Psa 81:5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.
Psa 81:6 I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.
Psa 81:7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
Psa 81:8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
Psa 81:9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
Psa 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

That is His Promise to those who Love The Word of GOD. He will again be a Joseph to us - but in the secret place.

Gird up your hearts. These days are upon us now.

Jer 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Jer 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jer 23:30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbor.
Jer 23:31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

The message is turn to The Spirit of Truth and His Word for ourselves and seek Him with all of our might and "shut ourselves in for a while" and then He'll rise up His Josephs in the latter days.

2007/11/14 13:58

Re: Show me Your Glory - Carrol

Ron,

I am wondering if you are any comforted by the discussion you bought forth?

2007/11/15 8:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy